I stayed here last January and really loved it. This time, I learned more about it and felt greater access to the amenities. The biggest secret is the gym and the locker rooms. The steam, sauna and palatial proportions of the locker room, as well as the necessary grooming items mean just showing up after a work out and returning to your room in a robe, but completely showered and groomed. Each time, I do not leave enough time to enjoy. The staff also puts out a fruit spread with coffee and tea - and fruited water that keeps you refreshed both during and post work-out. I loved the place. The yoga room for stretching and the equipment is top notch for weight training. Even had some kettle balls. Enjoyed this time.
As for the rest - I was celebrating an anniversary and the staff had a cake, champagne and other goodies waiting for us. We loved the indulgence and had the kind of evening we had hoped for.
We never had to leave the property. Great restaurant. Great bar. Cozy corners. Wonderful staff. We did have breakfast across the street - and that was good for local cuisine.
Overall, once again...still wonderful.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Pittsburgh Hotel
- Fairmont Pittsburgh Hotel Pittsburgh
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown Pittsburgh, Fairmont Pittsburgh is within walking distance to the city’s thriving Cultural District, Market Square, eclectic shopping and world-class sporting venues. The Four Diamond, 185-room property is LEED certified at the Gold level. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Amex, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, EasyToBook, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Fairmont Pittsburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.