“Rooms were adequate” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Pittsburgh - McKnight Rd.

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn Pittsburgh - McKnight Rd. to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Pittsburgh - McKnight Rd.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4575 McKnight Rd, Pittsburgh, PA 15237   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Earn Double Points!
Ranked #13 of 54 Hotels in Pittsburgh
Mooresville, United States
“Rooms were adequate”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

The lobby and breakfast area are excellent and were kept very clean. Unfortunately, the rooms are rather tight for more than two people and a family would need to live out of a suitcase. The bathroom are very clean and were fully maintained by the staff. I felt that the rugs in the elevators and other areas needed to be vacuumed and in some cases cleaned.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Pittsburgh, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

My wife is afflicted with MS. This hotel consistently provides us with the handicapped accessible room and roll-shower that she requires. We enjoy the accessible pool and fitness center. The one improvement I hope to see is a more accessible breakfast buffet area. The current one is cramped and difficult to access even for able bodied guests.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

St. Petersburg, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

I was here briefly for business. The hotel was clean and is what I expect from Hamptons. They were friendly and the room was a decent size. The hotel has easy access to US19, 276 and downtown Pittsburgh. It is easy to get here from the airport if you need to be near downtown. I would recommend for a brief stay in the area.

Columbus, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

The hotel bathroom was so dirty I had to move rooms, and the new room was equally as dirty. Hair on bathroom floor, vanity, dirty foot prints in bathtub, food under bed, trash behind trash can in bathroom, and dried (something) on the side of toilet. Worst hotel I have ever stayed in. My socks even turned black from the floor.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

176MeganM, Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh - McKnight Rd., responded to this review, November 29, 2013
Thank you for the review. I am sorry about this issue and as stated in our previous correspondence I am sorry about the mix up and you being checked into rooms that were not cleaned or ready. I can assure you if you had been checked into rooms that had been cleaned for check in, you wouldn't have encountered such problems. I hope you will stay with us again, and give us a chance to redeem our reputaion. Thanks again, and hope to see you when you are in the area.
Memphis, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

it is in a good location to get to and from local business, with great eating areas, i had no problems getting in and out of the hotel parking then finding my way to my business that i need to be. thanks for a great week in Pittsburgh.

Corpus Christi, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

My husbandand I stayed at this hotel as we were in town for a wedding. It was literally a third of the cost of other hotels. It was easy to get to (although I'm somewhat familiar with the area) and it was clean and comfortable. They even allowed me to check in early without any prior notice.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Martinsburg, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for our first anniversary and went to the Steelers game and the Improv to see Owen Benjamin (in Homestead). This hotel location was great...literally a 5 minute drive into the city to Heinz Field, and maybe 15 minutes to the Improv. You have to pass the hotel and turn into a side street/stoplight at the gas station on the right, then loop back around to the Hampton. It's really not a big deal at all. The front desk gave us a larger hotel room for our anniversary and we were surprised with how spacious it was, couch, floor to ceiling wood cabinets, and a nice desk area with internet. The bed was very comfortable and cozy, too. For the game we just called a shuttle that was $10/person to the field, then we grabbed a cab back which was a little over $14 total. If you go past the hotel on McKnight Rd., there are several places to eat as well as Ross Park Mall up on the hill on the right. We will definitely stay here again on our next trip to Pittsburgh. FYI~I booked online via a travel website (forget which one), and did the "pay now" option which was considerably cheaper...I even called and check with the hotel and their rates were higher. So double check a few options before booking to get your best price.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Pittsburgh - McKnight Rd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn Pittsburgh - McKnight Rd.

Address: 4575 McKnight Rd, Pittsburgh, PA 15237
Location: United States > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
#5 Family Hotel in Pittsburgh
#13 Romantic Hotel in Pittsburgh
#23 Business Hotel in Pittsburgh
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn Pittsburgh - McKnight Rd. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn Pittsburgh - McKnight Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn Pittsburgh - Mcknight Rd. Hotel Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh Hampton Inn
Hampton Inn Mcknight Rd

If you own or manage Hampton Inn Pittsburgh - McKnight Rd., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.