Here's the 1,2,3a...
1. Very good, comfortable, solid Hampton Inn. Rooms are what you would expect from a Hampton. Clean, nice, comfortable.
2. Extra amenities such as breakfast, WiFi, pool, fitness center, etc. are all great too.
3. There's no restaurants or shopping around this hotel within a decent walking distance and no hotel shuttle, so you're kinda stuck if you don't have a car. Everything is close, but not walkable as hotel is along a busy highway.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Hilton Hotels and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Pittsburgh - McKnight Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Pittsburgh - Mcknight Rd. Hotel Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Mcknight Rd