“Solid Hampton Inn, but not near too much...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Pittsburgh - McKnight Rd.

You added Hampton Inn Pittsburgh - McKnight Rd. to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Pittsburgh - McKnight Rd.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4575 McKnight Rd, Pittsburgh, PA 15237   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Earn Double Points!
Ranked #17 of 56 Hotels in Pittsburgh
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Solid Hampton Inn, but not near too much...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Here's the 1,2,3a...
1. Very good, comfortable, solid Hampton Inn. Rooms are what you would expect from a Hampton. Clean, nice, comfortable.

2. Extra amenities such as breakfast, WiFi, pool, fitness center, etc. are all great too.

3. There's no restaurants or shopping around this hotel within a decent walking distance and no hotel shuttle, so you're kinda stuck if you don't have a car. Everything is close, but not walkable as hotel is along a busy highway.

• Stayed June 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Oil City, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

Everything from the staff to the service to cleanliness was perfect. Highly recommend! The location from where we needed to go was right on. The staff made sure we knew where we were going. They had restaurants of all kinds, so that anything you were we hungry for was just a hop, skip and a jump away. I would give The Hampton 10 stars!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Excellent place to stay. Staff and facility great! Very convenient to shops, restaurants and cultural events in Pittsburgh. I stay every time I visit. Rooms are clean and the complimentary breakfast has plenty of choices. Great cookies at the end of the day as well! :):)

Endicott, NY, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Well worth the price. Clean rooms, nice pool, hot breakfast, convenient loacation for our activities. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in north suburban Pittsburgh. Coming up with a minimum of 200 characters for this review is a big nuisance.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

176MeganM, Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh - McKnight Rd., responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Thank you so much for your recent review! We use the results to help improve our service. I am glad you had such a good experience when you stayed with us. We try our hardest to provide excellent customer service and I am thrilled we were able to deliver this to you. I hope we will see you next time you are in the area!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

One of the cleanest hotels I have ever stayed in. The front desk people were extremely friendly. Stay here when in Pittsburgh when you have a car to get to downtown. It is just awesome and very impressive.

• Stayed May 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a response! We use reviews to help provide excellent customer service and it looks like it is paying off!! I am thrilled you had such a wonderful stay with us and I am so happy that the staff all treated you so well. I hope we will see you on your next trip to the area.
Evergreen, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

I'm not a regular Hampton Inn customer, so I can't say how this compares to other Hampton Inns. If it's typical of all Hampton Inns, then I'm impressed. The hotel and rooms were exceedingly clean. The breakfast was very well put together. But, what really made this a great hotel in my opinion was the customer service. There was zero bad attitude here. Every employee was personable and professional, with emphasis on personable. Employees seemed genuinely happy to be at work and making their customers happy. In my experience, that is a rare quality in the service industry.
Our stay there was during the busiest time of year for them, spring graduation season. The hotel was full. This didn't seem to affect the staff at all.
The hotel is well located for those looking to save a little money by staying outside the city. It's about a 5-10 minute drive into downtown Pitts. Also, it's 5 minutes to budget shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and the Hampton brand. I am so happy that the staff treated you so well. I hope we left a lasting impression and I hope I will see you here next time you are in the Pittsburgh area.
DuBois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

Excellent hotel, clean, good value, quiet, all of the amenities I've come to expect at a Hampton Inn...no unpleasant surprises, just good quality that makes working away from home less stressful and more enjoyable. I highly recommend this hotel, close to downtown Pgh. & attractions, not busy.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a review!! I am glad you enjoy your stays with us when you are in the area! We use these reviews to help improve our service and property. I am happy we provide you with excellent service and I look forward to seeing you next time you are in the area.

Been to Hampton Inn Pittsburgh - McKnight Rd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn Pittsburgh - McKnight Rd.

Address: 4575 McKnight Rd, Pittsburgh, PA 15237
Location: United States > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
#9 Family Hotel in Pittsburgh
#15 Romantic Hotel in Pittsburgh
#25 Business Hotel in Pittsburgh
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn Pittsburgh - McKnight Rd. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Hilton Hotels and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Pittsburgh - McKnight Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn Pittsburgh - Mcknight Rd. Hotel Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh Hampton Inn
Hampton Inn Mcknight Rd

If you own or manage Hampton Inn Pittsburgh - McKnight Rd., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.