- Having stayed at this location several times, the first few were fine, nice Hampton Inn as you would expect. The time before last, it was being renovated and just dusty and dirty, workers were standing there making me feel awkward,, luring in the empty hall as I opened my door. Figured I would reserve there again when the construction was completed.
- Although staff at check-in was friendly. I had requested 2 key cards, desk clerk couldn't get the 2nd key card to function (program the key to open my room door). She simply told me to 'come back later' and pick up the key. Which normally would be fine, however I knew I'd be leaving shortly and not returning until after midnight. I just opted to deal with the one card.
- Hotel was renovated when an addition was built a year or so ago. These updates included new '2 room, suites' with whirlpool. Although as described it was a two room suite, the whirlpool, was located in bathroom. With no access to a tv or radio to relax. Still no biggie, right? I suppose, but there are quite a few hotels in the area, that are much cheaper and have fabulous whirlpools in an area of the room where one can watch tv, relax.
- Bathroom had pieces of new 'whirlpool' falling off of it. Housekeeping didn't notice this??
- Whirlpools jets had obviously not been cleaned for some time, as there was a dark colored mildew/mold. Obviously, nobody is going to sit in that!! Again, housekeeping must have missed that.
- Light switch plate seemed to be pulled off the wall, was no where near flush to the wall. Perhaps housekeeping cleaned the bathroom in the dark and did not use the light switch. That'd make sense!
- All these bathroom issues, would make me question if that is what I could see, what was the rest of the room really like, had I actually had time to spend some down time in the room.
- Upon check-in, literally having to throw my bags into the room and leave to my destination, the A/C unit located at the end of the hallway had a huge puddle of water on it, that had been leaking from the ceiling. Mind you, it was on the 2nd floor.
- Not sure what the heck happened to this hotel during the renovation, but this is a definitely NO GO. There is a new Comfort Inn (opened less than a month ago) that is 2 doors down from this hotel try that instead.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.