As i so often do, I chose to stay athe DoubleTree Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh Downtown for the New Year events. I really enjoy staying at Doubletree, it is close to the T stop, there is a 7-11 in the lobby, , the the view of downtown is wonderful, and the staff is so friendly. I always stay on 1 of 3 floors that i perfer, in the same numbered room on the floor available. The staff always remembers me and welcomes me like they have missed me. Parking is somewhat costly compared to other locations in the city, but for the convenience and the in and out privileges, the cost is an accepted liability. There is only one thing that distrubs me is, I am there so often and I see guests offered complimentary breakfast or a room upgrade and i am not offer the same recognition for being a loyal customer. I will continue to stay, because i like there and i am comfortable there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh Downtown - in the heart of the central business district between the U.S. Steel Tower and BNY Mellon Complexes, within 25 minutes of Pittsburgh International (PIT) Airport. Features complimentary shuttle around downtown and trolley ride from downtown to North Shore, spacious guest rooms and one-bedroom suites with free WiFi, 24-hour fitness center, indoor pool and other amenities you will need for your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Agoda and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Hotel And Suites Pittsburgh Downtown
- Doubletree Pittsburgh
- Doubletree Hotel Pittsburgh City Center
- Pittsburgh Doubletree