“Nice place” 4 of 5 stars
Review of SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Airport

You added SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Airport to your Saves list
SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   239 Summit Park Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15275 (Coraopolis)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #31 of 54 Hotels in Pittsburgh
Uniontown, Pennsylvania, United States
“Nice place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Overall, it's exactly what I expected. Rooms were very clean and well kept. Robert, front desk, was extremely friendly and helpful. The location is near a ton of shopping and, of course, the airport. This is our second stay here and plan on staying here in the future when the situation warrants it.

Stayed July 2014
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Airport, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Dear Stephen B,

Our associates understand and believe that our valued guests deserve an exceptional stay and we will continue to push daily to find new ways to WOW our guests. I will be sure to share your very nice comments with our team; they work hard to ensure guests have a pleasant stay. I appreciate you taking the time to write a review and we hope to see you again.

Best,
Scott Cavalcante

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Mount Vernon, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Okay stay, Probably would stay here again if I could not find another hotel. It seemed that the staff was confused, acted as if I was an annoyance to her, and really didn't know what she was doing. Maybe just overwhelmed. A gentleman checking in ahead of me, came right back down to the desk, they had given him a room that was already occupied. It took me at least 20 minutes to check in, after they took my name! They could not find me in the computer. I am glad that I had my reservation number with me. Then they only had me down for one night instead of two. I needed two rooms across from each other, (which, when I had called and talked to them, they assured me it would be taken care of), they said that they saw no mention of that. Finally got it resolved and then had to come down to the desk the next morning because my room keys no longer worked. Again was asked "how long are you staying for"?! The staff cut in front of us several times as we walked past the desk, and down the hall to the elevator. Housekeeping knocked on our door the morning we were leaving and woke us up, three hours before we were to leave! The room was clean, and the woman in charge of the breakfast was very nice. Again, I would stay here again if I could not find another hotel, but, certainly not going to be my first choice.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Airport, responded to this review, July 19, 2014
I’m so sorry to hear we disappointed you. I appreciate you acknowledging that our hotel was clean and our breakfast attendant friendly. My sincere apologies for the service issues you experienced. The service you received is not up the standard our guests have come to expect. Thank you for taking the time to write a review; this gives us talking points with our associated and allows us to improve future guest experiences.

wv
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

I stayed here for one night and I had a room in the back of the hotel so I never heard the Saturday night traffic,the room was good sized and the bed was comfortable.The AC is old -dirty and high cool did not work at all,there was a couple of long black hairs on and in the tub,the breakfast items were many and they tasted prety good to me. I would stay here again when in the area.

Room Tip: Plenty of shopping & eating within walking distance.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Airport, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
We're glad to hear from you, and appreciate your review. I’m delighted to hear you liked our spacious rooms, comfortable beds and ample breakfast. My apologies regarding the air-conditioning unit; I have taken note. It is sincere feedback like yours which allows us to positively impact future guest experiences.

Kind regards,
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

We stayed here for three nights and were very pleased with the accommodation. The bed was comfortable and the room was very clean. There was traffic noise, however, but that quietened down late in the evening. If noise is an issue for you, then maybe request a room at the back of the hotel. We were at the front, but not directly opposite the entrance to Wal Mart which is open 24 hours. The location is good as there are restaurants within walking distance. There are even more restaurants if you want to drive for a few minutes.

Room Tip: The rooms at the end of the hotel away from Wal-Mart should be quieter. Wal Mart is open 24 hours a...
Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Airport, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Our associates understand and believe that our valued guests deserve an exceptional stay and we will continue to push daily to find new ways to WOW our guests. I will be sure to share your very nice comments regarding our clean and comfortable rooms with our team; they work hard to ensure guests feel at home. . I appreciate you recognizing our strengths while providing us some areas of opportunity for improvement. It is feedback like yours which allows us to positively impact future guest experiences.

Best,
Chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

I stay at this hotel often as I can when I'm in Pittsburgh. The staff is always friendly and helpful and will go out of their way to help. My last stay, they were renovating the lobby and still made sure that everyone had what they needed. The rooms are spotlessly clean and the beds are comfortable. There are plenty of places to eat in the area, all the restaurants within walking distance are chain types not offering healthy options.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. We are glad you stayed with us and appreciate your business. I am happy to hear you enjoyed our spotless rooms with comfortable beds, helpful staff and convenient location. Your feedback serves as encouragement to our associates. We hope to see you again soon.

Kind regards,
Howell, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

The staff is great at this Springhill Suites. They are friendly and helpful. The hotel is clean, comfortable, and conveniently located about 10 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh. A remodel of their lobby, restaurant, and front counter is nearly completed. I look forward to seeing the upgrades when I next visit Pittsburgh.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Harrisburg PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

Stayed here last weekend. They are remodeling the lobby. The staff was very accommodating. Loved the jacuzzi. They also had a barbeque grill and chairs oon the patio. Was a beautiful day to sit and relax. Convenient to shopping and restaurants

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Airport, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Dear Ceedana67: Thanks so much for your review. We're glad the service was good. It's terrific you were able to relax in our whirlpool spa! We hope to see you again on your next Pittsburgh stay!

Take care,
Paul Feddema

Been to SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Airport? Share your experiences!