This hotel could probably be classified as an airport hotel. It isn't the closest to the airport, nor the easiest to find, but I'll wager it's the best! All the staff were friendly, intelligent and went out of their way to meet my needs. The courtesy van did a fine job of transporting me to and from a restaurant of my choice, selected from their comprehensive guest services guide found in every room. Rooms are spacious, suite style, with a flat screen TVs and a kitchenette with a large refrigerator and stove. Rooms are extremely clean and tidy and the double glazed windows do a fine job of keeping out the noise.
The free wi-fi is very fast and works extremely well, but even if you don't want to use it there is a choice of a cable connection or just plain regular over the air cell signal... my phone had six bars here!
The parking areas were full of trees that must be a boon in the summer months! Most rooms look out onto the parking lots; a feature that I like because it allows me to keep a watch on my vehicle in a strange city.
Value for money is exceptional! I don't care much about the cost of where I stay but this was indeed a bargain at much less than half the cost some of the large airport hotels.
- Also Known As:
- Mainstay Suites Pittsburgh Airport Hotel Pittsburgh
- Mainstay Suites Pittsburgh Airport Hotel
- Mainstay Suites Pittsburgh
- Mainstay Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh Mainstay Suites
- Pittsburgh Mainstay
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Fareportal , Otel, Agoda, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your MainStay Suites Pittsburgh Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.