About what you'd expect--nice room and location, restaurants in the lobby, and good service. I was disappointed when they would not extend my parking for an extra 3 hours after checkout, but their explanation that the garage was privately owned made a little sense. I didn't eat in the bar/restaurant and I didn't use any of the other facilities. The maid was friendly and didn't mess up my pile of stuff in my room.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Pittsburgh City Hotel
- Marriott Pittsburgh City Hotel Pittsburgh
- Marriott Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover all the Marriott Pittsburgh City Center has to offer. The Official Hotel of the Pittsburgh Penguins, our downtown Pittsburgh hotel is located directly across from CONSOL Energy Center and just steps from the heart of the business district. The Pittsburgh Airport is just 18 miles from our hotel. From the minute you walk through our lobby doors, our staff is dedicated to attention to detail to make your stay a truly personal encounter. The journey begins as you step in the elevator and are transported to one of our 402 spacious rooms with high-speed internet access and dramatic views of Pittsburgh. Our hotel’s downtown location is perfect for your meeting or special event with 16 function rooms and three foyers offering 27,000 square feet of space. Surrounding universities include Duquesne, Robert Morris and University of Pittsburgh. Enjoy Steelers football at Heinz Field or Pirates Baseball at PNC Park, just a short ride away from our Downtown Pittsburgh hotel. What are you waiting for? Visit us today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Marriott Pittsburgh City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.