“Pancakes, pancakes and more pancakes” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Singapore, Singapore
“Pancakes, pancakes and more pancakes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

Had to try this as we heard that President Obama had pancakes there. Turned out that the pancakes were delicious - we went there for breakfast every morning, and I tried all the different pancakes (chocolate, strawberry). Highly recommended.

Coffee could be better - however, I was told that Americano is basically drained down Expresso - so I had to lower my expectations. Unfortunately, the cafe does not have other options for coffee.

Visited October 2013

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Should have had the pancakes....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

Came in Sunday morning just before the rush and were seated and served right away. I had a Western Omelette with their special potatoes and fruit. The omelette really could have had more flavor - it was just diced green peppers, onions, and ham. I had to add the hot sauce on the table to give it some flavor. Potatoes were fine - probably pre-boiled, then cut up and fried a bit on the flat top with some onions, but not all that special...not sure what all the rave reviews are referring to. My fruit bowl included fresh strawberries and banana. The banana was really too soft and squishy for me to enjoy. My son had the pancakes with a side of bacon. He declared them delicious and asked when we would be coming back. I would come back if just for him. Bill was around $25.00 which I thought was a bit pricey for what we had, but then again....my son enjoyed the breakfast. Decor was fun, and the servers prompt and friendly.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Wow...the pancakes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

Ate breakfast there and had the banana pancakes. They are addicting and I want more right now. They are thin, crunchy and better than a typical pancake. If you haven't tried yet you got to...man I want some more...

Visited October 2013
“Best Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

Pam's always has a wait and for very good reason. Reasonable prices for awesome food. The service seems weird at first because everyone waits on everyone but it make for a quick efficient breakfast. If they didn't do this you'd wait an hour instead of a half hour! Food is awesome!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
newcastle uk
“Lives up to its billing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

Went to this diner because of the reviews. The hangover breakfast on the menu is aptly titled and very good value. Staff were attentive but not in your face. Be wary of weekends as when we went back for our 3rd visit it was on a Sunday morning and the queue was phenomenal. As with many diners, cash only and only open until 3pm.

• Visited October 2013