“no hurry to return” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Pipersville, Pennsylvania
“no hurry to return”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

My husband and I went for the second happy hour to have a light meal. Service was ok and the food was fine.
When we went to present our Piper Tavern Club card for points we were informed they no longer are having that program. I asked how would I have known since I have been a member for several years. I was told it is printed on their menu. I told the waitress, I had looked on line at the menu to check the website and nothing was there and as a courtesy to loyal customers, I feel a notices should have been sent. She told me, sorry, but maybe you can use the card to as a paint scraper.
Not likely to go back here.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Pipersville, Pennsylvania
“Solid and Consistent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Come here often and the food is consistently good. The service is OK- sometimes they do not have enough servers and it shows. The amosphere is classy and comfortable. Great place to take the family or guests. Menu has a nice range and has its share of comfort food. Reliable place to eat with pricing reasonable and in line with portions. Warning- Beer is only in bottles. The dinner rolls are delicious- bet you cannot eat just one! Enjoy!

Milford Square
“Upper Bucks Country Inn”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I've made many trips to the 'Piper Tavern' over the years, mostly for family gatherings, holidays, etc. Food is generally very good, but I've had dishes that were just average. My most recent visit featured 'rubbery' vegetables, but my steak was just fine, and everyone enjoyed the meal.

• Visited April 2013
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“What a pleasant surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I came here for dinner with my girlfriends, and was pleasantly surprised at the atmosphere and the food. The bar space was large, clean and very inviting. The food was great, and the wine reasonably priced. I'm going to have to come back here with my husband for a date night!

Plaisir, France
“Good food, but no beer on tap, and wrong info about bottled beer”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Stopped in at this pretty village inn with a history for quick lunch.Had mushrooms stuffed with crab ...delicious. So strange to find such a lovely wooden bar with NO beer on tap. Menu announced bottled beer from around the world.....a choice of about 8 beers including Bass from UK(ugh!) and Blue Moon beer marked as Belgian, when it is brewed in Colorado! Interesting experience which with a little effort could be greatly improved!