“Very Good Lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 96 restaurants in Phoenixville
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Family Fare
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Ashland St.
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
“Very Good Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Went there yesterday while visiting my son and Daughter in Law who live in Phoenixville and enjoyed it. The food was good, sevice was great (didn't get the servers name but I want to say Ashley?) and the dessert was great also. Had the Bleu Burger asked for it Med Well and that's what I got it was perfect, my wife and son also had burger and they looked good too my DIL got the Fish and Chips and it looked so good I'll have to make the sacrifice and go again just to try it. Had the mint oreo cookie ice crean for dessert and enjoyed that also. Will go back again next time we are in the area. Fourth or fifth time we have eaten in town and always at a different place and probably the omly one so far I wil go back to

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

84% Recommend
Irvington, Virginia
“Good beers and ales, always enjoy the food as well”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Whenever I visit my son and his family near Phoenixville, they always ask that I take them here. I particularly like the extensive variety of beers and ales, and the sweet potato fries are as good as they get. It's popular, so you will probably have to wait if you arrive at peak hours, but it's worth it.

Visited October 2013
Franklin, Massachusetts, USA
“BrewPub College visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Very nice selection of handcrafted beers. Bars area is nice, wood paneling with seating adjacent to the bar area. Food was OK, not great. Great place to go with friends and have a couple of nice handcrafted beers.

Visited September 2013
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Great place to dine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

We really enjoyed this place. Appetizers and food was great. Our waiter brought us out different samples of each of the beers and asked us what we thought about each and then explained exactly what it was. Great place, highly recommended.

Visited October 2013
“Best nachos in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Excellent experience. I come here when in town on business for the loaded nachos. Simply the best I have eaten. The service was excellent and the appetizer was served hot and in a hurry. The Bar side can be very noisy so pick the back side if you are looking for a quieter experience.