“nice change of pace.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza, Soups
Mont Clare, Pennsylvania
“nice change of pace.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

always able to count on this place for delivery when dont feel up to cooking or want those hogies and wings and ice cream.

Visited February 2013

Coatesville, Pennsylvania
“Excellent food & prices, so/so staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Best pizza in Phoenixville for sure! Wings are great and if you are bargain hunting burgers are under $4, mega salads for $4.25, and friend musrooms are under $2. Regardless of the price the food is fantastic and comes out quickly eat in or take out. Staff is a little friendly but loud if you eat in as it is an open kitchen but definitely worth a stop in.

• Visited September 2012
“TD's used to be something special...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

I remember frequent trips to TD's as a college student. I used to think it was the best pizza around. It was a combination of the crust, the sauce, and the cheese that made it so special. More recently I visited TD's and was disappointed. The pizza tasted like some of those generic store bought frozen pizza's - and the lazy service wasn't anything to write home about. Upon some investigation into the issue, someone told me TD's is using a different oven and this might be the cause of the drop in quality. If you are in Phoenixville and looking for pizza, there are plenty of places to try. I would encourage you to try TD's and tell me what you think.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
“Unsatisfied”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2011

I use to be in love with the restaurant TD Alfredo's. Then their service got a little sloppy but it was still pretty good. But today I am extremely disappointed with TD Alfredo's service. I don't plan on ever ordering from here again. Okay so this is what happened, I ordered a every day special. My choice was 2 slices of pizza, onion rings, and a sprite. I also ordered a milkshake. First off, they took over a hour to deliver my order. Second off, part of the cheese on both of my pizzas were completely hardened. Talk about gross. Third off, some of the onion rings has some black burnt stuff on them. Forth off, when you order a milkshake you can pick from either thick or thin. I chose thick and I received a milkshake that was REALLY thin. And lastly the pizza box had grease dripping out of the side if it. Oh and just to throw it out there the guy who delivered my food look really greasy and dirty with disgustingly dirty finger nails. Like how hard is it to have employees who actually take a shower! I was so grossed out with everything I didn't even eat.

• Visited November 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good pizza when freshly...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2009

Good pizza when freshly made, but for some reason, if I eat it as leftovers, I don't like it as much as some other pizzas.