“Woodfired” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
pennsylvania
“Woodfired”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

This pizza can become addictive. This place is all about doing once thing extremely well. Traditional Neapolitan pizza cooked in a wood fired oven. Best to eaten right out of the oven.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

83% Recommend
PA
“Eh it's OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

The pizza has very good flavor but the crust is way too soft for my liking. They guys making the it will inform you that it only takes 30 seconds to cook the pizza in their amazing oven. But in my opinion the crust is nowhere close to a traditional neapolitan pizza. It's more like an Indian naan bread with pizza fixings on it. They are so close but just need to leave it in the oven another minute or two.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Exton, Pennsylvania
“Not even worth it!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

I was so excited to try, what seemed to be, a great new place. Don't get me wrong, the pizza is good, but not $15/$18 good! Twelve inch pizza for $15 just seems a bit much to me especially when it is mediocre. If the pizza was amazing I could justify this much $$ but its not. I will never go back to this place again and neither will my friends. Did I mention they have about 5 pizzas on the menu and almost nothing else besides a salad and a dessert pizza. Our server kept trying to push more pizzas on us as well.
There is one bright spot... The sauce is amazing, they must use San Mariano tomatoes, yummy!!

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Authentic simplicity”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

Simple and delicious. There are 3 pizzas on the menu and 2-3 additional topping options. The wood fired pizza is sublime. If you've only had chain store pizzas you are in for a surprise. There's nothing else on the menu, other than beverages, so don't expect to order a salad and pasta. BYO bottle of wine from the winery across the street for a real treat!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Classic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

We actually read a review in one of our local papers and decided to give it chance.

We were not disappointed. The menu was simple and basic. I enjoy a simple menu, it shows they have confidence in what they make and they don’t need to clutter it up with other things to appease a larger customer base.

We ordered the Regina and it was yummy. As we were finishing up, we even ordered a pizza to go to have for dinner.

I would recommend a road trip. The town itself has a nice feel to it and offers shoppers and nice place to walk around.

• Visited December 2012