“Breakfast/Checking In” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Phoenixville
Seven Valleys, Pennsylvania
“Breakfast/Checking In”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

When we went to check in I was told our room had 1bed when I clearly booked a room with 2 beds. They ran out of everything for breakfast the next morning. We had to eat bowls of crappy cereal. Really! I realize the hotel was booked but I was so looking forward to Oatmeal since it was snowing like mad outside. I would have thought if you knew your place was booked you'd be sure to have enough breakfast for everyone. The hotel was very nice just didn't seem to be able to accommodate everyone. Very disappointed.

Room Tip: Make sure you get the room you booked before getting to the hotel and hopefully they will have enoug...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Jayson M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Valley Forge/Oaks, responded to this review, May 31, 2014
Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites. I apologize about the issue with the room type that you reserved, I also want to apologize for the breakfast problems. I hope that if you are in the area again you give us another try.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

Well situated near two large retail centers but not in them. Bit quieter that way. Service is good and the facility is clean and well maintained. There is local construction which makes accessing the facility a bit challenging.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with is at the Hampton Inn & Suites. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and hope that if you are in the area again you will come and visit us again.
Atlantic City, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

I Stayed there for 4 nights on the 5th floor it was terrible the sheets were Dirty stains on the pillows in I stayed in the suite with a fire place wit smuges on the glasses they never changed my sheets when I asked. I had No Wash clothes in to top it off the Housekeeper was on the phone when I asked for wash clothes in she gave me attitude like I wasent a guest the front desk man was nice he kept me laughing but the whole experience was the worst never again I told my buisness not to ever Book me a stay there Again.

• Stayed February 2014
I would like to apologize for the problems during your stay. That is not the type of service or product that we stand by. I am sincerely sorry for your stay and if you need anything please feel free to contact me directly.
Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

Because I have family in the area, I have stayed here a few times. The service is always good and the front desk clerks are friendly; the rooms have always been clean. My only complaint is that the main reservation number has a hard time finding this hotel in their list of area hotels. I grew up two blocks from the hotel and the area was only known as Oaks at that time. Now it seems to be called Valley Forge and/or Phoenixville. It would be helpful if a fast food restaurant would set up shop nearby as we were on a tight schedule the night we arrived. Fortunately, the hotel had some frozen meals for purchase and that worked just fine.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites. I am sorry that you had a difficult time with booking your stay. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. If you are in the area again we hope that you stay with us again.
Philadelphia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

This by far has been one of my best hotel experiences and I frequently travel for business. They provide a free shuttle bus service in a 5 mile radius. My fiance and I were interested in going to the Sly Fox Brewery and neither one of us wanted to drive since we both wanted to partake in the activities. The shuttle bus was incredibly convenient and FREE. Also, the room was impeccably clean as well as the lobby. We were thrilled that a standard room had a refrigerator and a microwave (I made popcorn!). We took advantage of the free internet and breakfast. The breakfast wasn't special per se but it was super solid. Lots of items to choose from, fruit, yogurt, variety of cereals, eggs, sausage, make your own waffles, juices. The coffee was really delicious. There is an outdoor pool but since we were here in Feb. it was closed. But the front desk person indicated we could use the indoor pool across the street at the Hilton Garden Inn since they are sister companies...I mean this hotel had everything and it was so reasonably priced. We are coming back again and again!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us. We are extremely pleased that you have enjoyed your stay, and hope that if you are in the area again you choose to stay with us again. We would love to have you.
Plano, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The staff is always friendly and the rooms are in excellent condition. The Wi-Fi was easy to connect to and it was free. There was always someone at the front desk. The lobby was very clean.

Philadelphia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

I stayed for a week and as most travelers know it is never easy being away from home and family. This staff was world class. They proactively anticipated any needs that could come up during my stay and either solved for them or asked for my input. I've never met a more courteous or attentive group in any hotel stay that I've ever had and I've stayed in some of the most prestigious hotels in the country over the years. This staff made me feel as if they really cared about me and for that I thank them.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Valley Forge/Oaks? Share your experiences!