“Excellent all round stay from comfort to affordability” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Now and Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 3 hotels in Phoenixville
“Excellent all round stay from comfort to affordability”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

The staff was excellent, rooms well maintained and the complimentary breakfast & happy hour was quite good and made the trip surprisingly more cost effecient. Location to where we were visiting (Ursinus College) was great and there were excellent restaurants and shopping within a couple of miles. Excellent location for business or college trips

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

217 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Winston Salem, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Typical Hampton Hotel...but this is something I noticed...the doors were shiny. When I put a finger to them, I could tell that someone had POLISHED the doors.

What does that tell you about housekeeping...that they go above and beyond in keeping the hotel in fine shape.

Breakfast selections were among the best we have ever had. Great experience.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Rumson
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Very nice,clean and friendly. Exceeded my expectation....would absolutely stay again. Staff was very attentive. Facility was very well maintained. Check-in was a breeze. Hotel was very quiet and relaxing. Room was very large. It would be easy to stay several days in this room and not feel cramped.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Essington, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

The staff service was very kind, helpful and courtious. the apperace fo the hotell in a whole in and out was excellent. The room and bathroom I stayed in was very clean and comfortable. I would recomend that anyone who would stay here would be saticfied!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dartmouth, MA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

My husband and I wanted to spend the night near Valley Forge, so we picked the Hampton Inn because we have found this hotel chain reliably delivers comfortable beds, well appointed and clean bathrooms, and good breakfasts. We were not disappointed in any of the above. My only caution is to check the HVAC unit in your room before going to bed. Our unit did the usual roaring that I dislike so much in hotel rooms, so we managed to turn it off. And then when the room got cold in the middle of the night we couldn't turn it back on. We were only staying one night so it didn't matter, but lesson learned to play with the HVAC unit when I first get to the room. The hotel was quite full, but we had a quiet room on a quiet hallway which we appreciated. The next morning the breakfast room was full to overflowing with family and friends attending a wedding, and they all lingered at the tables, but I couldn't begrudge them their staying put and taking up chairs because they were having a good time catching up. It made for a friendly and convivial atmosphere in spite of the juggling needed to get breakfast and sit down with it. And breakfast was good with plenty of choices ranging from the cheese omelettes to the hot oatmeal.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Ocean City, New Jersey
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel before and I always had a positive experience. They seem to have different management now. I specifically asked for a quiet room and was told by the desk person that they room would be very quiet as there were not many guests registered. My room was located right across from the elevator and I heard the ding of the elevator and the noise of those who congregated outside the elevator all night long. It was the worst nights sleep ever in a Hampton Inn. At checkout, I was asked if everything was OK and I told the manager what I just wrote here and her response was...I will put that in your profile so that you are never put in a room near the elevator again. I never even got an "I am sorry that this happened." One other time at this hotel, under a different manager, I did have a slight problem and the manager took immediate action and comped some of the room rate. In fact, there had been a death in my family and that manager even sent me an email with a condolence message. It is not like that now at this Hampton Inn.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Ithaca, New York, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

good place to stay , friendly staff. be careful going into the entrance if you have to cross traffic.
median, not well lite after sundown and traffic moves very fast from opposite direction.
close to many areas of shopping and events. restaurants close by , can even walk .

Room Tip: roms quiet and clean