“Great family-owned diner - been here since 1951” 4 of 5 stars

(724) 736-8995
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Perryopolis
Westerville, Ohio
“Great family-owned diner - been here since 1951”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

Randall's is a family owned restaurant that has been in operation since 1951. It is still owned and operated by the original family. I typically pass thru the Perryopolis area 4 or 5 times a year on my way to Connellsville and I always stop at Randall's. This restaurant is not a fancy place but serves classic diner style food or comfort food. The portions are large, the prices are extremely reasonable, the food and service are both excellent.

The lunch/dinner menus include classics like meatloaf, baked ham, pork chops, fried chicken along with assorted hot sandwiches and burgers. They also have a daily special which on Sunday is Stuffed Cabbage Rolls (fantastic). Another special on my last visit was City Chicken (pork and veal on a stick). These are dishes I remember from growing up in Western Pennsylvania and are entrees not found in many restaurants. And -- the only thing better than their food are their desserts - particularly their homemade pies (wide assortment).

The service is always excellent and some of the waitresses have been there for years.

If you're in the neighborhood (or even close to the neighborhood) you need to try Randall's. This is one of my favorite restaurants-- I've been coming here 4 or 5 times a year for many years.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Uniontown, Pennsylvania
“Lacks good servers and cleanliness”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

The table I sat at was filthy, the woman who cleaned it however, looked even dirtier. I had a young girl as my server, and apparently their boss does not mind them just playing on their phones. If the servers would pay as much attention to their customers as they did their smart phones, and their twitter, the service would have been good. My food was extremely greasy though and did make me quite ill.

Visited December 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
“Awesome diner! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

I loved the small town feel! All of the food was great and the service was speedy! Not a bad thing to say! We will definitely come back soon!

Palm Springs, California
“Great Food Good Price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

Great food and dinner for 4 was under $50.00 bucks with dessert! It's not fancy and could use an remodel/update...but the staff is friendly and the food is good. I left full and a happy camper! Check it out!

Ambler, Pennsylvania
“Old-timey place with great soups and pies”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I'm in this area on business about once a year, and I always stop for a meal at Randall's. The homemade soups and pies are amazing, and there's always some kind of pie on the menu I haven't tried yet.

Visited April 2013