“Great place to hang out or have a family meal.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Schwenksville, Pennsylvania
“Great place to hang out or have a family meal.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Great atmosphere in the bar area and in the dining area. Great talent is live on stage. Food is excellent, have never left hungry and pricing is good.

Visited March 2013

Pennsylvania
“This place needs to advertise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

I lived in Pennsburg for 20 years, and always preferred the pizza from another place that burned down some time ago. I never went to Pizza Como to eat, more specifically, had never been to PC Pub after they expanded. I had an expectation of a strip mall bar with a band in the corner where they usually have tables. I did not expect a full blown stage, dance floor, horseshoe shaped bar, billiard and dart room, decent cover band, and a great crowd. This is the kind of place Pennsburg has needed for years, I'm a little disappointed in myself that I hadn't been there sooner.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Stuarts Draft, Virginia
“A pleasant surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

We had made plans to meet some friends at Pizza Como not knowing the first thing about it. We pulled into a strip mall to park and my expectations dropped a couple of notches. I was now expecting nothing more than pizza and wings. It goes to show you can't judge a book by it's cover. When we walked in the place looked so much bigger inside than it did from the outside. The only thing bigger than the restaurant was the menu. We just kept flipping through pages and pages of the menu. Again my expectation slipped a notch or two. More often than not a big menu means a jack of all trades and a master of none. The poor server was new and struggling with the vast menu herself. We settled on a couple of appetizers and a wide array of dinners within our party. Here is where the pleasant surprises started. The food came out quickly and was hot. The Maryland crab fries were off the chart good. They were seasoned but not overpowering so,and more than enough crab to make it worthwhile. The calamari was cooked perfectly, and while the sauce lacked some imagination, the calamari was good enough it didn't seem to matter. I ordered a soup I had not even heard of on the recommendation of the server and it was fantastic. It was creamy and full of flavor. I would have stolen the recipe if I could get my hands on it. The dinners were all excellent. The sauces were on target and didn't get lost in the mounds of pasta. There was more than plenty of seafood and fresh vegetables. What could have been a simple sandwich was a stacked high with meat and cheese and even the pickles (which are usually a simple after thought) were sliced thick and of a high quality. Even the little details were carefully thought out. We didn't not get a chance to try dessert because the dinner was so good that we didn't have the self control to save room for dessert. The prices were decent. I have been to several fine Italian restaurant and the food was just as good here without the fine restaurant pricing. What you aren't getting for your money is atmosphere. The only downside to the place is what I have already alluded to earlier. The atmosphere was lacking a theme or coherent style. The room we sat in was almost completely without decoration. There were TV's hung all over the place. The tables chairs and walls were nondescript and it was lit up more like a conference room than a restaurant. If there is a good side to the atmosphere is it left us feeling comfortable to sit and enjoy ourselves and laugh without seeming out of place. I would also not feel bad about bringing kids there with the noise and mess that sometimes accompany younger kids. If you are looking for a quiet romatic place for a special couples night, this would not qualify for most couples. If you had more of an adult night planned, pizza como seemed to have a little bit of a split personality. When you first walk in you have a option to go to the bar or pub side. We did not make it into the bar side but it looked like it was full and had a lot of activity. if they do drinks as well as the food, it would be a fun place to spend some time.
The food was great. The price was right and the lack of restaurant style would never keep me from coming back. If I lived in the area it would be high on my list for places to eat.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
East Greenville, Pennsylvania
“Some of the best food I have found in the Philadelphia area North of the city”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely the best cheesesteaks outside of the city. The rolls have just the right amount of crust. The menu has a ton of options. The food is great but the service is lacking a bit. Be prepared to wait for your food. I normally do takeout and don't have to wait as long.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Perkiomenville, Pennsylvania
“rude service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I had recently ordered some take out and was told it would be ready in 30 minutes. When I arrived at 30 minutes I was told my food would be ready in a couple of minutes, half of it was ready. I prepaid and waited at the counter another 25 minutes. When it finally was ready they handed me my order without a thank you or sorry for the long wait. Needless to say that'll be my last time there.

• Visited March 2013