“USE TO BE GREAT!” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 18 Restaurants in Parkesburg
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“USE TO BE GREAT!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

Our group was very disappointed! Prices were way to high for the small portions! One of our guest's ordered a vegatable lazagna and when it came out we all gaped at the small portion. I saw her eat many slices of bread to curb her hunger. The server was a DITZ! The last 3 orders were for beef stroganoff and they came 20 minutes after the rest were served. Then it was very dry looking. I had to wait for her to come back and I asked her where my stroganoff was. She replied, "Oh, it looked like you had food in front of you!" Then she brought out an even dryer looking dish for me. It was the most awful beef stroganoff I ever had! The sauce was disgusting! Needless to say that I was embarrassed and will not return. Janice & Jack should follow up on "How the service & food" was....especially when you are a large group! They lost some good loyal customers in my book!!!!!!!

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Pennsylvania
“Great dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2012

Excellent food, very good service, and elegant setting. The bar is elegant. We will continue to visit this fine establishment.

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Parkesburg, PA
“Creative Menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2012

Chef is very creative and uses local products when possible.

Gloucester Township, NJ
“Enjoyable Evening of Dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

We have dined there many times over the years and have always been very pleased and thoroughly enjoy the Food. We were there in late October and dined in the Bar/Lounge area. They had a fantastic Pianist, I forget his name. He started playing at 6:00 PM and we were sorry we had to leave around 7:00 PM, which was early for us that evening. He played "Unforgettable" for us as a request. We were very happy with his skill and style and complemented him when we left. We usually dine in the more formal areas, but this time we were casual and on a different schedule. We will return of course because of our past great experiences. The Lounge was filling up very well even before we left. Everyone was having a great time.

• Visited October 2011