“Irresponsible hotel, will not book here again.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Revere Inn & Suites

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Revere Inn & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Revere Inn & Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3063 Lincoln Highway E (US 30), PO Box 336, Paradise, PA 17562   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2X get $50 gift card
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Paradise
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Irresponsible hotel, will not book here again.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2011

We traveled to PA for the Labor Day weekend to visit Dutch Wonderland. We reserved 4 hotel rooms with them a week before at a rate of $160+ through Priceline.com and received our confirmation. We arrived at the hotel around 8pm on check in day and the front desk receptionist told us that our reservation was canceled. She went on to say Priceline canceled our reservation and booked us further down the road at Comfort Inn and Suites. We did not receive any notifications from Priceline.com and could not figure out what was going on. We use Priceline.com frequently and have never had any issues with them. We kept asking for answers and the front desk did little to give us any information. With three tired and hungry toddlers, we gathered all our belongings and drove further down the road to Comfort Inn and Suites to see what was going on. When we arrived, the front desk were ready with our keys and confirmed with us what we have suspected from the beginning. Best Western basically sold our reservations to them with no explanation. So, beware. You are better off staying at a hotel who will treat their customer with a little more respect. Shame on You, Best Western.

Stayed September 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
Mendham, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2011

For the price, it was clean and nice enough BUT I was very annoyed about a couple of things that I wanted to mention for future vacationers. The indoor pool was dirty and the free breakfast was sufficient BUT the breakfast area was very crowded and the tables were dirty. There was no one (other than the guests) to wipe down the tables. So both days my husband & I stayed there, every morning we had to wait for a DIRTY Table. It really annoyed me, especially when I mentioned it to the 3 ladies at the check-in desk. They looked at me like....I don't care, it's not my job.

Room Tip: Don't stay in the
New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2011

We showed up around 10:00 a.m. due to the other hotel we were staying at had lost electric and water due to the hurricane .. The staff here was very polite and accomodating .. They allowed me and my 11-year-old daughter to check in at the time of arrival .. Thank GOD, as we were 2 1/2 hours away from home and it was storming !!! .. The room was VERY nice and clean !!! .. Would definitely stay here again and would recommend this hotel !!!

Staten Island, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011

The hotel has a historic theme. The rooms were clean. Staff was friendly. The breakfast was a little crowded due to space. Located away from the main hotel strip but good spot to get around the Lancaster area. We ate at the Historic Revere Tavern and the food was very good with many menu choices. The service was excellent. The lounge in the revere tavern was a nice place to wind down at night.

Edison, New Jersey
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2011

I stayed at this hotel for a three night visit to beautiful Lancaster County. I chose it for the reasonable cost, the Best Western name, and positive reviews. Let me start with my positives: 1) the rooms are very clean and spacious (Val was a wonderful housekeeper)
2) the indoor pool is a nice size and right near the lobby so you feel part of the vacation experience 3) the price was a big plus 4) the breakfast was a good start to the day, and I liked the waffle maker, and 5) even though the hotel is on RT.30, it is tucked far enough from the road and surrounded by beautiful trees that give the hotel a rustic feel to it.

Now for my negatives: 1) the beds are not very comfortable. In fact to my fellow back pain sufferers I would say look elsewhere, or be prepared to need some pain meds in the morning. 2) the shower was tight for a tall man like myself, I had to bend down to wash my hair ( but I am 74 inches tall so I could overlook that). 3) when you enter the lobby there is a slight odor from the mixture of chlorine and breakfast food. This I understood but still wondered why they don't invest in some candles or air freshner. and finally 4) the front desk was rude, sullen, ill- tempered, and they seemed to want to be anywhere but there. I certainly do not want the front desk to gush over me and my family whenever i walk by, but a smile costs nothing. Still, not once did anyone smile or greet me, my wife, or my little girls. Even when I checked out and said have a good day, I only recieved a grunt (if that) from Kendell and Brenda.
We some tweaking and some courses in people skills this could be a great gem of a hotel, but until then I'll stay elsewhere! KML-8/19/2011

Robbinsville, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2011

We took a road trip to the Harley Davidson Plant in York, Pa. and needed a hotel for the night. The staff was friendly and the main office very nice looking. Our rooms were on the exterior building and slightly 'older' but clean. The hotel claims all its rooms are 'NON' smoking but ours stank of cigarette smoke. Good thing we had Febreeze.
Their morning breakfast was very nice with fresh fruit, pasteries, bagels and nukable Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches. They even had waffle batter to make them yourself. They were right down the road from shopping and Millers Smorgasborg. Even though it was nice, I would probably look for a hotel closer to York next time. If there weren't any rooms I would definetely stay here again because the parking is directly in front of the rooms to keep watch on the motorcycles.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Philadelphia, PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2011

This hotel was surprisingly great in spite of the low room rate - and breakfast was included too. The rooms were spacious, clean and very comfortable. The on site restaurant had great food. The staff could not be any more pleasant and accomodating.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Revere Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!