“Great beer list, great food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Bar, Gastropub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Warminster, Pennsylvania
“Great beer list, great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

My fiance, my parents, and my best friend stopped in here at random when we were in the area doing wedding stuff. I was quite impressed with the beer list, and the food menu was so full of appetizing choices it was hard to decide what to get! I also liked that they list a suggested beer pairing with their menu items.

My father ordered the Bavarian Soft Pretzel as an appetizer and shared it - it was delish!

My fiance ordered the Hangover Burger bc he had never had a burger with a fried egg on it. He thought it was very good.

My father ordered one of the salads and was happy with it. He was also VERY pleased with his beer choice- a German smoked beer that was amazing.

I went with the B.L.T.C.&E. sandwich, which was Applewood smoked bacon on toasted rye, with a lemon-basil aioli, sharp white cheddar, fried egg, lettuce, and tomato... I don't eat a lot of carbs but I was in the mood for a good sandwich on bread and this delivered.

All in all, everyone was pleased with their food and beer choices and we thought it was a good value as well.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Paoli, Pennsylvania
“Love it here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

How is this place number 4?! This is a great restaurant with an amazing beer selection! My husband and I come here often and we Love it here!

Brookhaven, Pennsylvania
“Best beer selection ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Beer list is unbelievable. Always a fabulous selection. A true beer bar and the food is as diverse and excellent as the beer. Great easy going crowd. Lots of fun!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
West Chester, Pa.
“TJ's -Delicious Variety and and Extensive Beer Menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

My son and I have been to TJ's three times, and all have been pleasant experiences. They have a varied menu, with such selections as Felafel on couscous, taco salad in a edible bowl, yummy macaroni and cheese with chicken, and a fantastic nachos plate. The prices are reasonable, the service good, and the atmosphere is casual. We are non-drinkers, but we have noticed their extensive craft beer and wine offerings. I think we will go back for more again and again. Recently, we went to dinner with about 10 others at our table. Everyone loved his or her meal.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Nice atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

This was a great place for a beer. Reminded me of being in a British pub. Easy access to public transportation so no need to drive. Food was a bit pricey but good.

• Visited May 2014