“This Bed and Breakfast has spoiled me for life.” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
3 Miles to Hershey! Book
Ranked #1 of 3 Palmyra B&B and Inns
Uniontown, PA
“This Bed and Breakfast has spoiled me for life.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2009

This was the most amazing experience of my life. My boyfriend and I had never stayed at a B&B before so we weren't exactly sure what to expect. There was nothing to complain about everything was amazing. I look on websites to find other B&B's for us to stay at and none of them compare. The gourmet breakfast, to die for. The cleanliness, impeccable. The decor, beyond quaint. We stayed in the Amish room and it was the most romantic getaway ever. Thank you to Will who is so helpful and made us feel right at home. I can't wait to go back again. Know that if you do stay here, you will never look at B&B's the same again. This one will have you very spoiled. :)

Stayed July 2008, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2009

The Inn is the best we have ever stayed in. We have been to 2-3 others and by far this is the best one. The house and rooms are clean, roomy and decorated well. The inn-keeper, Will, is the best host. His breakfast's are to die for. We will definately go back, not for the parks as much as the "Inn"

• Stayed June 2008, traveled as a couple
Burlington, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2009

What a charming inn! I stumbled upon this gem after searching in vain for somewhere affordable to stay near Hershey, PA. Most motels in the area were asking upwards of $250.00/night, and had all the charm of a mud puddle. The 1825 Inn is a beautiful old house off the beaten path in nearby Palmyra, PA (a mere 3 miles from Hersheypark and downtown Hershey). The decor is charming and our hostess for the stay (Sue) was equally charming. Our room (Hearts & Flowers) was somewhat small, but was sweetly decorated and the bed was extremely comfortable. The room had a private bath (stall shower) and a tv with a dvd player. The inn offers a selection of dvds for the guests, stored in an old pie safe in the main parlor. There are also books, games and puzzles available, as well.

The gardens on the grounds are lovely and were in full bloom during our stay. There's a lovely kitchen garden, a perennial butterfly and bee garden and the sweet scent of the silk tree mimosa perfumed the air.

Breakfast was served on the enclosed side porch. Day one was a yummy mushroom/spinach quiche and day two was fresh blueberry french toast. Both breakfasts were accompanied by fresh fruit and a side (sausage or breads). The porch is open all day for the guests, and is stocked with teas, sodas, water, hot cocoa and cider mixes, as well as homemade cookies for snacking - and there is always plenty of Hershey's chocolate available too!

We loved our stay and look forward to visiting the inn again. 1825 Inn offers a variety of theme-decorated rooms in various sizes, as well as two large cottages in the converted barn out back. A the time of our stay, the owner, Will, was away with his family on a much-needed vacation of their own. I truly hope that wherever he was, that he was treated as kindly as we were at the comfort of his inn.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
ny
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2009

What a nice find...I would highly recommend this bed and breakfast for anyone, whether they are visiting the sites in this area or are just looking for a getaway. The place is immaculate, the grounds are beautiful and Will, your host, makes you feel at home instantly...and he can cook an amazing breakfast.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
Clark, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2009

May 23-24th (Memorial Day Weekend) We were originally looking at the hotels in the area, but when I saw the prices we decided on the 1825 B & B. Will was such a gracious host and from the moment we arrived (1 hour early, but Will didnt seem to mind) we felt like we were at home. Will gave us a map of the area and I was pleasantly surprised by how the Inn was literally within 5 minutes of Hershey Park, The outlet shops, great restaurants and even a winery. The casino/racetrack was only about 15 minutes away, but I never would have known about it if Will did not mention it. The room was very nice (Rose room) and the breakfast was delicious. Will even took the time to talk with us for awhile and show us around, and even gave us some household tips that we could use back home! Because of this great experience I will always stay there when we make a return trip back to Hershey. I HIGHLY recommend staying here over any hotel. Thanks for a great time Will.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
Pittsburgh, Pa.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2009

There are no words for the owners hospitality. This B&B is run by a man that truly cares about his guest's comfort and desires. I took my 89 year old Dad and my Mommy that has alzheimers and they felt so "at home". I would recommend this B&B to anyone seeking "the best" while they are away from home.

• Stayed April 2009
Long Island, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2009

We stayed at the 1825 Inn for our anniversary. My husband and I have stayed at many bed and breakfasts, but this was by far the best experience we've had! Will was fabulous - no details overlooked. Our room, which was detatched from the main house, was gorgeous, luxurious and extremely comfortable. The breakfast was plentiful and delicious. We will definitely stay here again, and recommend it highly.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to 1825 Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!