“Wonderful experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 3 Palmyra B&B and Inns
Warrington
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

From the time I stepped in to the time I left, I felt like this was my home, not a hotel. Will, the innkeeper, was accommodating to my needs for a special breakfast time and the room was fully equipped with a lot of extras. I have found my spot now for every return trip!

Room Tip: Homestead room has a king size bed.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Arlington, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Looking for a beautiful stay just down the street from Hershey? This is the place for you. Great staff, great food, fun rooms.

My only complaint would be that the bathroom was a bit outdated.

Would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Rochester, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Anyone traveling in the Hershey Pa. area will have a real treat when they book a room at the 1825 Inn Bed and Breakfast.We have stayed there three times in the last year. We would not stay anywhere else.
The price is right . the rooms are wonderfully decorated. everything is spotless. The breakfast is gourmet.
Numerous games are available for you to play with out on his heated enclosed porch.
All the extras are available at no extra cost. These include snacks of all kinds, including home made cookies,hot and cold beverages.
We have traveled the world and have never found many places to rival the 1825 Inn. Will Mc Queen the owner is a delight to talk to and does he have a knack for decorating . Enjoy
Nick and Nancy Fabry

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
New Freedom, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for one night on Feb 15th and our only regret is we wish we could've stayed longer!! The innkeeper, Will does an outstanding job. We immediately felt welcome and comfortable. We stayed in the Homestead room, the bed was very comfortable and the room very clean! We enjoyed the afternoon cookies and the breakfast was delicious!
We will be returning!

• Stayed February 2013
1825inn, Owner at 1825 Inn Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Hey kkg3468,
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay here.The breakfast served that day was a baked ham, egg and cheese dish( always a favorite) among the guests. Next time you are in the area, please keep us in mind....again, Thank you for staying at the 1825 Inn Bed and Breakfast
Philadelphia area
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

My wife and I stayed for the weekend in Hershey in the Country Cottage room. Let me start by saying I am a difficult grader. I don't give out a 5 lightly. Although there are a couple things that could be improved, this might be the best B&B I have stayed at. First, let's start with Will the innkeeper. I appreciate him because he is upfront about where to go and where not to go. He has his own map which includes attractions and restaurants he recommends. The breakfast area is this delightful elongated porch with homeade cookies, biscotti, pretzels, coffees, tea, hot chocolate, etc. These were available whenever you wished. The porch area had wonderfully set tables, actual linens, and his breakfasts were high end. We had eggs benedict, fresh fruit, bacon, juice, and this fresh muffin that was to die for. The room itself is beautifully apportioned with wonderful attention to detail. There was a mini-fridge with coke and pepsi (diet and regular) and water. There are wine glasses, corkscrew, flat sceen tv with premium channels, I could go on and on. The king size bed was one of the best I have slept in. The sheets were so nice I went on-line and purchased a set. The hot tub actually was large enough for two people, and the bathroom and hot-tub area had nice towel racks. The attention to detail was second to none, and I applaud Will and whoever may have helped. We also had an in-room massage which was an excellent experience. We had 2 1-hour massages for $150, and she was wonderful. I could keep going, but go and find out for yourself.

There are a couple improvements I would make, and these are only small nitpicky ideas. First, I would upgrade the OJ if possible. Fresh-squeezed or a higher end carton work work. The only other thing are the soap/shampoo/body wash. I don't know of a salesmen went throught, but all the B&Bs seem to have these generic looking packed soaps and shampoos. There really should be higher-end toiletrees. Also, there was a cheap used bottle of Suave body-wash in the shower--that place deserves a higher-end body wash. There was a nice walk-in double-headed shower but the water pressure is bad if the other couple is using their shower in the other cottage.

Again, these are small observations. We loved this place and hope to be back!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Hi jmcalabro<
Thank you for your review and for staying with us at the 1825Inn. We try our best to accommodate everyone's needs. Our massage therapist, is pretty amazing. Actually I have been doing some research on quality hair care products. I just got back for a B & B convention and placed an order for some better quality toiletries, so thank you for your input. Lol, you are not the first person to fall in love with our sheets....they actually can be ordered through our gift shop.
Again, thank you so much for your positive feedback jmcalabro and glad you enjoyed your stay...please come again.
Will
Airville, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

We received tickets to see Jeff Dunham at the Giant Center for Christmas.Since the show was close to my wife`s birthday I decided to do something different and stay at a B&B.The 1825 Inn was an excellent choice.We received a warm and friendly greeting when we arrived.We stayed in the Country Cottage that is located behind the main inn.It was very nice, spacious, and cozy all at the same time.We had all the comfort of a hotel but with more privacy.Breakfast was delicious and worth waiting for.My wife and I are both early risers but breakfast is not served until 9:00 am.(worth waiting for!).If we are in the area again I would not hesitate to stay there again.Sam

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
State College, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Palmyra turns out to be a perfect halfway meeting spot for our family to gather, halfway between State College and Philly. And the 1825 Inn is like a home away from home (only better!). Meticulously clean, the hospitality could not be more gracious with accommodation for our every need.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Palmyra
Howard Johnson Inn Hershey
The Hotel Hershey
The Hotel Hershey
#1 of 24 in Hershey
4.5 of 5 stars 1,541 reviews

Been to 1825 Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!