“Great Service” 5 of 5 stars

Newly Renovated Rooms
Ranked #1 of 4 hotels in Palmyra
“Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

We had a great experience with the service we recieved.The manager was avalible and very nice and was willing to share tips on best times to travel and when is cheaper,etc.the room was nice very cleaned and restocked daily.all rooms are non smoking and there was no trace of cigarette smell anywhere.we will come back again sure.

• Stayed October 2012

105 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

We spent the night there before our day at Hershey Park. The room was a good size, everything was clean and worked well. I didn't do the continental breakfast, that was in the office and it didn't seem like something I would want. I would definitely without a doubt stay here again. Why spend more when you can pay less and get a good place to spend the night. The walls are thin though so if you have someone in the next room with the tv turned up you will hear it.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Troy, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

Wonderful Owners and desk people. I reached late at midnight and desk lady was very helpful to get me the room immediately. Room was clean and nice. Best Value for 2-3 star rating. Bathroom was clean. Bed was perfect. Though TV was old box type. Owners said they are in process of replacing all TVs to flat screen in near future. Braekfast area was small no room to sit sitdown. You need to bring to your room. But braekfast items were likable for old and young. And coffee was really good. A perfect stay for family on budget for Hershey Vacation. And Harrisburg and Gettysberg are not far, 1/2 to 3/4 hr drive. Full of our Civil War History there. Staff were nice and friendly.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Erie,PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

Stayed at this old style motel and was very pleasantly surprised. Although not a 4 star hotel it was more than adequate for the family to put its head down after long days at an amusement park
Pool area was great and kids had a good time. I guess the only negative was the breakfast area was small and because of that not much offered but still OK. Easy to get around from this location for attractions and restaurants in the area

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
lakewood
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

this place was just great! for starters, they let us check in at 11- we got there early by accident (11 is check out, 3 is check in), and the manager was completely courteous and said no problem, lets just make sure the room is ready. that alone would be 5 star- ive never had somewhere let me check in so early, and with such a kind attitude! the room itself was immaculate, and looked exactly like the room pictured- a very pleasant surprise! basic, yes, but very comfortable. there was a large tv, good sized fridge, alarm clock, phone, air conditioning, everything you need. turn down service each day, with fresh towels and things. the bed was super comfortable as well. i don't understand some of the bad reviews about being rudely told to leave by check out time- we didn't hear a thing from management/housekeeping, even though we stayed right up til 10:45. it was a peaceful, comfortable stay, and only a few minutes from all of the Hershey attractions. we didn't take advantage of the pool or breakfast, but could see the pool from our room, and it appeared very well maintained. the only thing i would like to see is bigger towels for the shower, but that's sort of a usual thing anywhere you go, so we bring our own. if you're looking to stay somewhere cheap and close to Hershey, i would definitely recommend. the staff were so accommodating and friendly, and the value cant be beat!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
East Coast
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

My rating is for customer service.

We reserved 1 night but an emergency prevented us from being able to make the trip. When I called the 800# I was told I would still be charged because I was not cancelling within their guidelines of 2 days notice. I was very distressed over this and asked how I could plead my case. I was directed to the Palmyra Best Value website.

When the emergency passed several days later I sent an email to the manager of this motel and was told without a doubt he would refund my money he asked me to call him directly, which I did. Mr Patel was VERY sorry and VERY sympathetic to our situation telling me he completely understood and my refund would be credited back in full. Thank you Sir.

When we do get to the Hershey area again, we will absolutely stay at this locale. Customer Service is as important as the room itself.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

This was my 2nd time in Hershey (first time with kids). My first trip I stayed in different establishments that I did not want to return to (dirty!) The Americas Best Value Inn is immaculate! I chose it based on the good reviews and was not disappointed. I also read the bad reviews and do not understand them. The staff was very friendly, and my husband and son had a great time swimming in Very Large & Clean Outdoor Pool.....I have to assume that some people are just never satisfied. I have done my share of traveling (hotels and motels) and this is probably the cleanest place I have ever stayed in. We will definitely stay at The Americas Best Value Inn on our future visits to Hershey. Thank you Americas Best Value Inn for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Americas Best Value Inn? Share your experiences!