“Server Raquel ruined it for us.” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 43 Restaurants in Palmyra
Cuisines: Steakhouse
“Server Raquel ruined it for us.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

I was so excited to eat here as my boyfriend and I were on vacation. I've heard so much about TRH from friends and my boyfriend worked at a Texas Roadhouse in the past, which is supposedly much better. I've always heard good things and had great expectations, it was also my choice to go to TRH that night. However we were thrown off when the waitress continually forgot everything from drinks, sides, bread, we had to ask over and over again until finally she would bring whatever was needed. She got worse as the meal went on. Being a server myself for 5 and a half years I do not complain because I know how hard it can be sometimes, but she wasn't busy at all, the restraunt was very dead, and never once apologized for 'mistake' after mistake after mistake. After about 10 minutes after giving her our entree order my boyfriend went up and grabbed the bread basket himself, because it was clear she wasnt bringing it even though we did ask. She made it seem like we were a nuisance to her. At the end of our meal once she fixed the wrong check and re-presented it she never came back to see if I needed change, which just topped the cake... At that point we had both had it and tossed the whole thing up to a loss. Really almost ruined the end of our vacation. I regretfully left her twenty percent if she had shown any interest at all or hospitality to our table or even apologized ONCE, I would have left more... and if I hadn't been told by many others that Texas Roadhouse was so good, I would not be going back. I think I will give the Reading location a try next time, not this one. Never again, worst service of our lives. With that being said I will note that the food was very good.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Annville, Pennsylvania
“Steak steak steakkkkk!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

Great and fun place to come for time with friends, family or on a date! The food is great and they also run early bird specials! Good steaks and a fun place to be! I would recommend coming to Palmyra's very own Texas Roadhouse :) FINALLY WE GOT ONE!!!

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Palmyra
“Great food and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Friendly staff and great food. They aim to please. If anything is not up to par, they make it right.

Visited January 2013
elkins park, Pa
“just ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

the steaks were great and cooked to order, Perfectly done. The ribs were dry and basically flavorless. Two in our party ordered the full slabs and were both disappointing.

Visited June 2013
Lebanon, Pennsylvania
“Very good steak and everything else”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

I like the service, the steak, the peanuts to munch on while waiting for the entrees, freshly baked rolls are very good.

• Visited February 2013