“Very Good.” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“Very Good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

I decided to try Tatiana's for breakfast. I read a lot of the reviews for Tatiana's, which were very good, but were all about the dinner menu. So, I decided to try their breakfast. They are only open for breakfast for the weekend, so we went on Saturday. The service was good and the food came out quickly and hot. Of all of the places that I have recently tried, this has been by far the best breakfast yet. The fried potatoes were crispy and hot, and the bacon was perfectly cooked. The toast had to be homemade bread, because I have never had store bought bread taste that good. The eggs were scrambled perfectly. While the breakfast menu was limited to one page of items, they were unique and sounded tasty, but they also had the standards. I will definitely go back to Tatiana's again and am looking forward to trying their dinner items as well.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Phila Pa
“Food was very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Owner was very friendly & the food was very good. Also this is a BYOB so that was very nice. My husband & I both enjoyed our meals:)

Visited September 2012
Cape May, New Jersey
“SCORE!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

2 minutes from Hershey, Pa.
How incredibly unassuming, in fact,a bit off putting at first but don't let the venue keep you from uncovering the GEM inside! An Egyptian chef coupled with an inspiring Ukrainian muse of a wife, Tatiana!
The food was over the top, and pictures are worth a thousand words. (I took plenty to make my food critic friends jealous!).
I had dinner with some VERY world traveled foodie friends. We all were a bit apprehensive as we followed our local pal into this downscale diner type building and took a place at a booth in the back.
When the menu came followed soon thereafter by the chef to explain and help, we were floorstruck... incredibly extensive, overwhelmingly diverse....we took forever to decide.
The Osso Bucco was the speciality that, I believe, won him a return vist to The Iron Chef among other accolades.
We all wanted to eat through the night and stay for breakfast, another interesting menu.
Do NOT let the sign fool you! DO NOT miss this world class establishment but remember, BYOB! Open 7 days (don't know how they do it!!) No AMEX....

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Hummelstown
“Surprise in Dutch Country”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

We passed this place many times and I was curious about it. Our friends wanted us to join them so we figured, it's BYO so why not?

We were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the food. I had lamb osso buco(actually lamb shank), while the others in the party had tilapia with shrimp, prime rib and veal parmigiana.

Everyone enjoyed the meal. Mine was medium sized and "market price" which was a tad higher than the rest of the items. It was a nice piece of meat and cooked enough to fall off the bone as it should.

Each dish comes with soup or salad and vegetables.

Our server was very personable and so was Tatiana the owner. We also met her husband a jolly Egyptian fellow who is also the cook.

I can't figure out how or why they have a huge(!) menu including starters, pastas, entrees, steaks and also salads, wraps and sandwiches. There is also a two page insert AND a blackboard.

I'm guessing we will be back at some point since there are many choices most of which are moderately priced.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Fairbanks, Alaska, United States
“Best Steak in PA!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

We have be coming to the Hershey area every October for 15 years, and have never found a really good steak until tonight! We discovered Tatiana's on tripadvisor and tried it. We were delighted. I asked for the best steak, and was served an excellent Porterhouse 24 oz steak with Italian sausage and mushroom in a wine sauce - it was absolutely excellent! My wife had the Filet Mignon Asiago and was similarly delighted. We will recommend it to everyone, and will be back at every opportunity.

• 5 of 5 stars Food