“Great place to eat, drink, hang out, and relax” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations
Philadelphia, PA
“Great place to eat, drink, hang out, and relax”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2011

I've been to Pupster's a few times since it opened in January and really enjoyed it every time. It's got a great vibe/atmosphere for a tucked away bar/restaurant just outside of downtown Palmerton. It's not strictly a local Palmerton bar, but there were plenty of friendly locals hanging out there. The crowd was constant but the place is big enough so it's not too crowded. The service is friendly and fast (make sure to talk to Carolee at the bar!) The menu has a little bit of everything from appetizers to full-on dinners, all at a very reasonable price. Awesome burgers and wings. I'm from the Philly area and I don't know anywhere I can get a beer and a burger so cheap, and so tasty. It's the only place I have ever seen that sells a 1 lb taco. Good draft beer selection and drink specials as well. The bar area is welcoming and has plenty of room and lots of TVs. Great place to go for lunch or dinner, or to watch a game or race. I'm definitely going back next time I'm in the area.

• Visited March 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
“Awesome new bar in Palmerton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2011

I went there recently with about 8 friends for dinner and drinks and we had a great time! I think we literally ordered everything off the menu. We ordered the wings, the chicken quesadillas, the egg rolls, onion rings. for dinner we got the fried shrimp, the steak, cheese steaks, buffalo chicken wrap. for dessert we got the brownie sundaes and the apple perogies. we ordered tons of beers. The bill was EXTREMELY reasonable. We were shocked when we saw the bill it was so inexpensive compared to the level of food and atmosphere. I would HIGHLY recommend this place!

• Visited April 2011