“Great Lunch Spot” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Buckhannon, West Virginia
“Great Lunch Spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

I love coming here whenever I visit Ohiopyle. Their food is fresh and delicious. Typically we get a wrap with side and save room for a little bit of ice cream at the end to walk around town.

Visited April 2013

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Quick Bite Before Our Bike Ride”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

There are a dearth of decent restaurants in southwestern Pennsylvania. Ohiopyle seems to be a slight exception.
My family and I went to Firefly Grill before we embarked on a 34 mile bike ride from Ohiopyle to Connellsville.
Firefly Grill offers wraps, salads and sandwiches. I ordered the Grilled Vegetable Wrap, which was loaded with lettuce and vegetables, including broccoli and cauliflower. Others in our group enjoyed the Greek Wrap, Turkey Wrap, and Chicken Sandwich.
The service was quick, the staff was friendly, and the food was tasty and prepared to our dietary needs (including vegan!).

Springfield, VA
“Super FAST and friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I got the Philly Cheesesteak ($9), my husband got the Santa Fe salad ($8). The food came out super fast and very hot. The Jamaican (?!?) staff were a joy.

Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States
“Good food, large portions”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

My husband and I had the gyro special, which came with fries and coleslaw. The gyros were good, the fries were excellent, and the coleslaw was only ok. My daughter had the chicken finger basket with fries. The chicken fingers were nothing special. There was plenty of food. We ate inside to be out of the sun, but there is lots of outdoor seating.

Visited June 2013
Middlefield, Ohio
“Tasty Reasonable Dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

We stopped in for sandwiches which were prepared relatively quickly and made to order. Presentation was nice and the sandwiches were quite tasty. I had the Grilled Chicken with fresh cut fries and my Daughter had the Ham sandwich with coleslaw. We also had some very good fresh made lemonade. There is a nice patio outdoor dining area to dine in.