“$$$$$$” 4 of 5 stars

Cranbury,NJ
33 attraction reviews
“$$$$$$”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

This was my son's second time here with his Hockey team, I thought it was a little pricey, for 2 hours of play and chs burger lunch cost me 46 $$$ that's high for me !! He loved it but I'm paying.

Visited February 2014

New York City, New York
46 attraction reviews
“Great for boys”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

We took our active 6 year old here and kept him fully entertained for more than 5 hours. If you are not in a rush and your kids like this kind of thing, I recommend the play all day pass. It is only a few dollars more than the 2 hour pass, but you have enough time to get your money's worth out of it. We did mini golf twice, the double go karts and kids go karts, laser tag, some bounce, air hockey, and full size bowling. Most of the attractions are more boy friendly than girl oriented. And pretty much everything was operating although you sometimes had to wait for an attendant to arrive. We also had the buffet which was kid oriented, but we did ok with the salad bar and pasta. Most of the staff was friendly and helpful, and the go kart operators were especially efficient, but there were definitely a few lazy teenagers working the less popular rides. I would avoid the arcade as the games were overpriced and not included in any discount package.

Eagleville, PA
6 attraction reviews
“Most enjoyable day with my grandson”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

I took my 10 y.o. grandson to Arnold's Fun Center. Went on a Saturday and arrived when opened, 10 am. Bought the all day option, $39.95 We both drove the electric go karts, 3 times in a row. I enjoyed it as much as my grandson. I put the pedal to the metal!

He then played some video games. We played black light miniature golf. Did the bumper cars. He played laser tag total of 5 times. Went back and did the go karts again. I had driven the go karts 5 times, and my grandson 15 times.

There is a moon bounce and other attractions for the smaller children as well.

Paid extra for the buffet. Can use the card more than once. So, we had lunch and dinner there. Had a fresh salad bar, fried chicken, spaghetti and meatballs, all beef hotdogs, pizza, popcorn and some desserts. The food was better than expected.

Have the option as a parent or grandparent to just observe, while your children have fun as well.

We were there for a total of 8 hours. However, the all day pass is up to 14 hours, 12 midnight. We were too tired to do the black light bowling. We were both exhausted when we left. I know my grandson had a super fun time and I had fun as well. I would definitely go again.

Visited November 2013
Wayne, Pennsylvania
6 attraction reviews
“Expensive afternoon, confusing ride/game packages”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Kids love it; parents love to hate it. Yes they have go carts, and plenty of arcade games.

As is the case with most of these places... it's run by teenagers, most of whom are polite and respectful.

Did I mention that it's expensive?.... They offer package deals for the rides and games, but we found that we were constantly upgrading additional points to use toward arcade games. The packages just didn't work for us, and ultimately we ended up spending around $30.00 per child for a 2-hour stay. I'm sure if we understood the cost structure a little better maybe we could have saved some money... maybe next time I'll do some research.

Seriously though... the place is a favorite among the 4-9 crowd.

They have the typical food available for snack breaks, don't expect much.

Visited July 2013
“To much money rude people”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

I went here and I did not like the price and I did not play alot of games. It was not fair that you need points to eat at buffet and you run out pd points you pay more money. Bad place to spend money on games.

Visited June 2013