“This was the best hotel we've stayed at for the value!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Special Weekend Rate!
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in North Wales
“This was the best hotel we've stayed at for the value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

My fiance and I stayed at this hotel while visiting from Michigan to do our wedding planning. His parents booked a room in May and we decided to stay and see how it was ourselves and possibly recommend it for our other guests. We were so pleased from the moment we walked through the door, a beautiful hotel and extremely friendly staff. We had a great room and didn't even have to go back out for dinner after our 9+ hour drive because the hotel was serving a light dinner which even included wine and beer. Just what weary travelers wanted to hear! We had time to enjoy a soak in the hot tub since we didn't have to go out again :) All of the staff went out of their way to be helpful with great attention to detail. We are absolutely recommending Staybridge Suites to our wedding guests! A special thanks to Elizabeth, Tiffany and Diane!

• Stayed March 2013
MontgomeryvilleSBS, Manager at Staybridge Suites Montgomeryville, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Dear Lmjuras37,

We are so glad you chose the Staybridge Suites Montgomeryville hotel to recommend to your wedding guests! It is our absolute pleasure to accommodate your guests while they are in town for your special day.

We’re happy to hear that you took advantage of our dinner social and indoor pool and Jacuzzi! Our dinner social is a perfect way to relax, socialize and have a drink after a long day of traveling. Also, thank you so much for your kind words about Elizabeth, Tiffany and Diane. We aim to provide exceptional customer service and are pleased that you experienced such.

Thank you again for taking the time to write a review! We are looking forward to seeing you and your family again soon!

The Team at Staybridge Suites Montgomeryville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

The room was beautiful. It was so comfortable. We slept so well. The full kitchen is a plus. I will definitely stay there again as well as recommend it. Also, Tiffany at the front desk is an absolute sweetheart. She stayed on the phone with me for ten minutes guiding me there. Derrick was very helpful and pleasant as well during a phone inquiry.

• Stayed March 2013
Dear Sankofa75,

Thank you so much for your five-star review about the Staybridge Suites Montgomeryville hotel! We will gladly be your home away from home! We are so pleased to hear that you had such a positive experience during your stay with us.

We have passed along your gracious words to Tiffany, who truly is a pleasure. We’re glad that she was able to guide you in the right direction when you were trying to locate the hotel. Unfortunately, most GPS systems cannot find our location due to the fact that not only is our hotel brand new, but so is the street we are on.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for recommending our hotel to fellow travelers. We hope to see you again soon, especially now that you know where we are!

North Wales, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

This hotel was wonderful. The decor package was contemporary and sleek. We were displaced from our home and the employees were so accommodating. We stayed in a two bedroom/two bathroom suite. The suite had a kitchen and three TV's. Wifi signal was strong and supported our laptops very well. Their complementary breakfast offered us many choices. We were also able to use the laundry facilities at no charge. A special perk -- the laundry facilities had direct access to the workout room. Great idea!! Work out while doing laundry.

Room Tip: There are many restaurants to choose from: Texas Roadhouse, Noboru, Baja Fresh, Pumpernicks, Salad W...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Melanie,

We are truly grateful for your five-star review about the Staybridge Suites Montgomeryville hotel! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

We are so glad that we were able to accommodate you and your family while you were displaced from your home. Hopefully we made your stay as comfortable and convenient as possible.

We’re pleased to hear you that you took advantage of our free laundry facility and 24 fitness center. You made a great point – it is very convenient to work out while you’re waiting for your laundry to be done!

Once again Melanie, thank you so much for your positive feedback! We really appreciate your kind words and we hope you’ll come back and see us again soon, maybe for a little ‘staycation’!

Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Our stay at the Staybridge was for a family memorial service and we arrived after a long drive from Virginia. The lobby area is beautiful and inviting, with a fireplace and refreshments available. Light dinner if you choose. We were greeted by the most charming staff and given our room which was immaculate and my husband had a rest. I did some reading, I had my own book but they even have a library and videos.
The staff recommended a great restaurant for dinner which was just around the corner and we had a very restful night.
Being a new property there are still some signs of construction and it may be a bit hard to find but give them a call and they will get you there just fine. I can't say enough about the staff they were OUTSTANDING and I would recommend this hotel to business and family travelers.
The breakfast in the morning was great also and the rate on the room was very competitive with the other hotels in the area. This place is a WIN for all.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
MontgomeryvilleSBS, Manager at Staybridge Suites Montgomeryville, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Dear lakemates,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review here at the Staybridge Suites Montgomeryville hotel! It’s wonderful to know that you enjoyed our welcoming lobby and warm fireplace, as well as our breakfast and dinner refreshments.

We appreciate your thoughtful words about our team here and we are so glad they were able to make a great restaurant recommendation for you!

Our condolences, again, for the loss in your family. We hope that we were able to make your stay as comfortable as possible during a difficult time.

Once more, thank you for the positive feedback. We truly appreciate your recommendation to fellow travelers and hope to see you again in the future!

Lewisburg PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Where to begin... Upon arriving I was greeted at the front desk by Katie and Liz, Both of which I can say with certainty were the friendliest, most courteous, most professional, and most welcoming people I have encountered ever in my life while traveling. My name is William, and Katie even took the initiative to ask me what I preferred to be called (which is Bill) and every time I entered or exited the building she went out of her way to say Hello or Goodbye and encouraged me to travel safely.Both of their attitudes were beyond commendable. I have never felt so comfortable arriving at a hotel. For being a newly opened hotel I expected some problems but there were none. The room was comfortable, clean, spacious, and beautiful. The guest services and amenities were excellent. Every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday the hotel provides free food catering and drinks to all of the guests, and after staying here twice now I can assure you everything was excellent. I'm not the type of person who is easily pleased, and normally I have a black cloud that follows me everywhere I go (just simple bad luck), but I can assure you, this is the best experience I've ever had staying away from home. I'm sure I'm leaving a ton of positive aspects out of this review, only because I like things short and sweet. If you have any doubts about anything I've said in this review, do yourself a favor and take the time to call or stop in this hotel and speak with the guest services and I assure you that you will not be disappointed. -----Wild Bill D

Room Tip: I've stayed in 2 different rooms, one on the 2nd floor and one on the 3rd. I have nothing negati...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear Bill,

We are extremely happy to hear that you had such a positive experience at the Staybridge Suites Montgomeryville hotel! We remember you well and we truly appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Thank you so much for your generous words about Katie and Liz. We aim to provide exceptional customer service and are pleased that you experienced such.

We are glad you took advantage of our evening socials, which include a light dinner and complimentary beer and wine. Our evening dinners are a great way for our guests to unwind after a day’s work and socialize or network with other guests.

We hope you make it out to see us again soon. We cannot thank you enough for the positive feedback!

The Team at Staybridge Suites Montgomeryville

P.S. - We hope the new job is going well!
Farmington, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Was in the area for business. Always look for IHG properties, and found this fairly new hotel. Very clean hotel with great feel and interior design. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Enjoyed the option of weekday social hour for networking and grabbing some light food and drinks. Nice touch. Good breakfast. My only suggestion would be that the breakfast open earlier than 6:30am. Nice area, with lots of fairly new development. Good options for shopping and restaurants. Highly recommend this Staybridge.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear Jonathan R,

Thank you so much for the five-star review about the Staybridge Suites Montgomeryville hotel! We truly appreciate you choosing us for your business travel. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed the feel and modern design of the hotel. Additionally, we are glad that you took advantage of our evening dinner socials.

Thank you for noting our convenient location to nearby shopping and restaurants. Our front desk agents have plenty of recommendations!

Once again, thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for recommending our hotel to fellow travelers. We hope to see you soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

I don't want to go back home. That's the best way to describe how I feel about this place. It's impressive. There's a great staff and availability to a variety of recreation inside and outside of the hotel. I wouldn't mind calling this place MY HOME AWAY FROM HOME.

• Stayed February 2013
MontgomeryvilleSBS, Manager at Staybridge Suites Montgomeryville, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
Thank you very much for your detailed review of our property! It has been our pleasure to serve you, and we are sad to see you leave. We pride ourselves in offering our guest only the very best, and will stop at nothing to achieve this.

We at the Staybridge Suites strive to deliver a culture of not only having you as our guest, but an extension of our family. We look forward to seeing you again in the very near future, and duplicating that same experience.

Again, we sincerely thank you for taking the time to write a review, and choosing us for your accommodations!

P.S. Please feel free to call us your home!

The Team at Staybridge Suites Montgomeryville

Been to Staybridge Suites Montgomeryville? Share your experiences!