“Excellent All You Can Eat Sushi and More” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #39 of 73 Restaurants in North Wales
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Description: It's an upscale asian buffet style restaurant serving over 150 items include sushi, saeafood, hot entrees of japanese, korean, chinese dishes, salads, soups, desserts and much more.
Lansdale, Pennsylvania
“Excellent All You Can Eat Sushi and More”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

I recently went to Noboru for dinner with some friends. I was thoroughly impressed. Their selection of sushi is excellent with lots of interesting rolls and excellent sashimi. Their hot entrees were also surprisingly great, and the Shabu-Shabu pot is highly recommended as are the hot pots.

Visited October 2013

Bowie, Maryland
“very high price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I fell into this restaurant for a little Asian food I new they had sushi buffet, but the price was 19.95 a bit high but I thought the food must be very good. I found that if you didn't want sushi , there was other choices but not much , very oriental not for regular customers. unless you like to fill up on just sushi.
my fault.

Visited October 2013
“DO NOT GO! WORST STAFF IN THE BUSINESS!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

IGNORANT STAFF! I called at 2pm for the lunch buffet today to state that I was running 10 minutes late and the woman working the phones stated that if I made it within 10 minutes that I would make the buffet. Mind you I drove for about 30 minutes to visit this restaurant. When I arrived a waitress, the woman whom answered the phone and a chefe ignorantly shooed us away saying they changed their mind and that we were not allowed to be seated.. another couple was beside us and could not believe that customers were being turned away at 210pm on a Friday. GET REAL PEOPLE! LEARN HOW TO RUN A CUSTOMER LOYAL BUSINESS.

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Hatfield, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Buffet. Great Service. Little Pricey.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

If you are a Sushi nut...pass this place on by. You will not get what you want here. If you like Asian food and that includes Sushi than I think you will love this place.

Now don't get me wrong...from a Sushi liker (not lover) this place has exactly what I want. In addition, they have some of the best tasting Asian food on any buffet in the area. Allot of unique foods that I have never seen anywhere else. Also a very nice selection of Korean food that is just fantastic (and something new to me also).

Their Korean salad is wonderful. I actually ran over to my local Korean supermarket to pickup the spicy pepper paste to put on my salads at home.

In addition, I am in the middle of a "life style change" aka diet. There are TONS of food that available here (especially the salads) that are very diet friendly.

The cost on a weekday lunch are about 15 dollars plus drinks. Night time I hear it hits 25 dollars. Again they do have a fair amount of good grade sushi and this is in-line with other Sushi buffets in area. Ok... The other major Sushi buffet in the area is superior as far as Sushi goes... Wider Selection...probably more expensive types of sushi. Again...I am not a Sushi lover... I just like Sushi and love Asian food and this place delivers.

Their deserts drive kids a little wild but are great for me at least...they come in very very mini portions ...cookies the size of a dime...cake the size of a quarter.

Deserts are just average... Sushi is good..but not great. Its the over all Asian buffet experience with a lot of items you will never see at other buffets and a very nice selection of Korean dishes I have never tried before.

Overall...I give this a 4 stars. If it was not for the price I would eat here 3x a week.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
PA
“Fine Dining Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

Something for everyone at this fine dining restaurant. More expensive, great for a special occasion.

Visited August 2011