“Pretty Good” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 73 Restaurants in North Wales
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Welcome to Iron Hill Brewery and Restaurant in North Wales, where you'll find fresh handcrafted beers, creative yet informal New American Cuisine and friendly and attentive service in a casual, upscale atmosphere. We've been voted Best Brewpub by Philadelphia magazine and Best Brewery/Restaurant by the readers of Main Line Today. Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant is a non-smoking environment, with smoking allowed in designated outdoor areas only, however cigar & pipe smoking is prohibited. Reservations & "Call Aheads" are accepted for lunch & dinner seven days a week. We accept all major credit cards & are handicapped accessible.
Greenville, South Carolina
“Pretty Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Over all everything was good. Just overpriced for what it was. We will return though. We ordered a great app and my sons pizza ws great. Burgers were just OK.

Visited March 2013

Souderton, Pennsylvania
“worth the wait”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We went here for dinner after a movie on a rare date night. Both of us had heard by word of mouth that the food was good. The place was packed when we got there around 6:30. Wait was estimated at 20-25 minutes, and we waited ten minutes or so longer than that. Sundays there's a special on prime rib or alaskan salmon, which we didn't know ahead of time, so I wasn't surprised about the crowd. We waited by the bar for our table, boyfriend sampled one of their house beers (he liked it, but this pale ale was too bitter for me).

The food was EXCELLENT. We had a chili shrimp appetizer that was definitely a little spicy, but the sauce was tasty. I had the carbonara with shrimp, which had a super delicious cream sauce. Boyfriend's order was wrong due to confusion on menu items-- beef medallions, instead of beef medallion stroganoff-- but once he had the right order he was happy. He also had the beer sampler, most of which we liked (Tom Selleck's Moustache was the best one, in my opinion, no bad aftertaste and smooth). The pricing was a little higher than I would have liked, but it's justified by the quality of the food served, and we would definitely go back-- just maybe not on a Sunday.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“Exceeded expectations!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

What a great place. We had a party of 6. Service was prompt. Our server was Justin...friendly and efficient. I had a Pinot noir.. Delicious. We also had a beer sampler, which was a great deal. I had tomato soup. It was simple and done well. My turkey burger was moist and tasty. The coffee was strong. It's a great place for a chain.

Visited April 2013
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“Consistently good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

We stopped by here a month ago while doing errands & have returned twice since that visit. We always sit at the bar.

The monthly beer releases are excellent when they are the style of beer I like & the house beers are ok (house beer however also includes a seasonal Belgium which was incredible!). It can be hit or miss on monthly releases.. One visit overrun by IPAS (personal preference for I just don't like IPAs) & the next visit so many good ones that we missed most of our errands.

Pub food (apps&small plates) always delicious and nicely complement the beer. My husband & I have not yet had a bad dish. Good local ingredients incorporated into the menu. Favorite is the Garcia Pizza but Hummus platter is also good - plenty of options for vegetarians- yeah!.

Service is pretty good - it can be a little slow but this is due to it either being busy or just one poor bartender running both the bar and the drinks for the table.

I wouldn’t go out of my way to go here but if in the area for errands, it is now a must stop! (Funny how I seem to keep having errands in this area....) however if they opened a location in Doylestown I would most certainly be a regular

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
North Wales, Pennsylvania
“Good food and drinks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Great place to unwind and have some great drinks or a good lunch or dinner. Nice menu, and presentation.

Visited January 2013