“Reliable” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
kentucky
“Reliable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

The food and sevice were good. Typical Longhorn menu nothing new here. The steak was cooked to order and sevice was great. No suprises here which is a good thing.

Visited April 2013

76% Recommend
Kemptville, Canada
“Mixed Quality of Meals”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Others at my table were quite satisfied. I had a Outlaw Ribeye which was to be "medium" but in reality was between rare and medium rare except for the thin edge which was "medium ie pink).

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Eagleville, Pennsylvania
“Surprisingly Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

I am not really a steak eater, but I like going to this restaurant for their ribs. Some of the best ribs I've ever had and they come with a salad and side dish. I Love the sweet potato with cinnamon! Their parmesan encrusted chicken is also fantastic. Portions are large and make wonderful left overs.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Quincy, Illinois
“A good choice when you're running late”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

We ate here twice in late August while staying at the nearby Homewood Suites. Both nights we were running late and needed to find dinner after nine. Steaks were very good and prepared to our liking. Service was excellent the first night and still good the second time though they were stretched a bit thin. This was our first exposure to the Longhorn chain, and we will certainly hit other locations in the future.

• Visited August 2012
Central Scotland
“First visit to LongHorn Steakhouse won't be our last!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

My Daughter, grandaughter and I visited this restaurant at lunchtime and we had a grilled chicken Caesar and golden fried shrimp. As I am following a restrictive diet at the moment I had several requests but all were met with a smile and followed to the letter. The staff spent time with the baby, bringing crayons and a colouring book, no-one passed her by without a cheery comment. The only downside was my daughter's fried nugget cheesecake, she felt it wasn't quite right and she ended up leaving most of it. I would love to go back and try one of their steaks!
!