“Was better” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Bakeries, Diner
New York City, New York
“Was better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Haven't eaten here since last year. Seems to have gone downhill. Not quite as much value for the money . I had the salmon, boring very bland, it came with dill sauce, literally about one teaspoonful of sauce. Meals don't come with our or salad . They are extra. Would have ordered dessert but they were out of 5 or 6 of the pie selections

Visited August 2013

Freehold, NY
“Great breakfast specials, incredible bread!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

We had breakfast there twice on our vacation and each time the service was quick and the food exceptional. Their homemade breads are incredible. All I can say is save rooms for pie!

Visited July 2013
Blue Bell
“Bingham's is a good place to stop for decent but pricey diner food if you happen to be headed down I-81.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

Another typical diner but with a wide selection of home baked bread and pies. The food is average for the most part but the service is quick and friendly. Meals are served with a basket of breads and rolls which I assume are all made on site. I ordered a fish sandwich this time. Served with decent French fries on a toasted roll. I was disappointed with the tomatoes that had hard white centers. It makes me wonder if the cook even looks at what goes on the plate. The others with me just had simple sandwiches that were just "okay for the price".
Good place to eat but don't make a special trip unless you want some fresh pies bread it eclairs.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hanover, Pennsylvania
“Worth Driving 4 Hours To Eat Here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Of all our travels this place, by far, has the best food we have ever eaten! The menu is pages of options from subs to seafood, homemade country cooking to pasta dishes, salads and the most fantastic homemade breads, pies & pastries! We had the chicken pot pie. The crust was light, flaky & it was so delicious, words cannot do it justice. The staff were very friendly with excellent service. It is conveniently located right off of I-81 close to Binghamton, NY. We will gladly travel back up there just to eat here.

• Visited May 2013