We stayed here last July 1 and last August 8 on our way back and forth to the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal. The best thing that can be said of HOJO's is that it was right off the Pennsylvania Turnpike and convenient to a Cracker Barrel Restaurant as well as a McDonalds --- also it was pet-friendly and had a guest laundry. The A/C worked. There were two entrances to the room, one from the parking lot and one to a grassy courtyard. The high speed internet was almost nonexistent, and the pool was no longer open. If there was CP in a lobby for breakfast, nobody knew about it. It was also very noisy. During one stay other guests were setting off fireworks in the grassy courtyard behind our room.It was an aged motel that had obviously seen better days. Pay in cash as I always do. Don't risk your credit card or check card in a place like this.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn New Stanton Hotel New Stanton
- Howard Johnson Inn New Stanton Hotel
- Howard Johnson New Stanton
- New Stanton Howard Johnson
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your New Stanton Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.