“Great place !” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in New Oxford
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Description: Fine dining room feaures Italian cuisine, pub features casual dining Historic Building in Beautiful area. Gettysburg is just at 9 mile and New Oxford is the Antique Capital. Hours: Tuesday-Wednesday, Sunday - 11 a.m. to midnight Thursday-Saturday, 11 a.m. to 2 a.m.
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
“Great place !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Very nice family owned restaurant. Really exceptional service and the food was great too. We look forward to going again

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Taneytown, Maryland
“Nice surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

My husband and I recently stopped in for an early dinner, noticing the restaurant while waiting in traffic. As we were walking in, a young man, out of the blue, told my husband that the food is great in the restaurant. He was definitely right. As an Italian, it is a comfort to go to a restaurant that is truly Italian. The sauce was like my family makes. The delicious food was accompanied by conversation with the welcoming owners. We will be back often, especially when we want a good Italian meal. I can't wait to be there on the days with varied specials; it will be nice to try something new each time. This restaurant is definitely the place for a true Italian or one who appreciates true Italian food!

Elk Grove, California, United States
“Homemade and Delicious!The food is authentic Italian made and served with love and passion by Mama Luisa and Eleonora.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

My husband and I were visiting the area to decide on possibly relocating to the area. La Fonte was recommended to us and we were not dissappointed. We were enthusiastically welcomed by Eleonora and Mama Luisa (owner). The food was delicious with healthy portions. Their passion for making authentic food is very apparent in the type of food offered and the service given. If we end up relocating to the area you can bet we will be regulars.
Thanks
Tamra and Max Rogers

Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
“Great Food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

The food was real, not American Italian like Olive Garden. It’s a nice little restaurant that seeks to make your dinning experience the best possible. Good customer service with a personal touch. I would recommend it, and tell you to get their special.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Staten Island, New York
“The food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

I enjoyed the food and the experience very much I was on a business trip out of New York and it was nice to be with real people who took time to greet thier customers. I grew up in an Italian household in Brooklyn and it felt like being home Ciao for now see you soon. Andy Lubrano

• Visited October 2012