“housekeeping not acomidating” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada New Hope

You added Ramada New Hope to your Saves list
Ramada New Hope
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6426 Lower York Road, New Hope, PA 18938 (Formerly Harlans ~ The Nevermore)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn Bonus Pts
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in New Hope

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

This hotel was a great price - great AAA discount. My boyfriend decided to have a mini weekend getaway in New Hope so the location was great. You have to go outdoors to get to your hotel room, since all rooms open to the outside. Sounds great for the summer, but horrible on a cold winter night. I checked in and proceeded to the third floor where my room was with all of my bags, only to find out that the keys don't work for that door. I had to go all the way back down to the lobby. The receptionist put me in an entire different room for that reason which I still don't understand and told me that it was my fault because the keys can't be too close to your cell phone or credit cards. Anyway, the next night, my boyfriend and I returned to our room from going out and the keys didn't work AGAIN! It was a different receptionist working that night. She made new keys and came back up with us to make sure they worked.

We went to the hotel bar on one of the nights. The service was terrible. The bar was not crowded whatsoever. I asked for a drink and was completely ignored for 10 minutes and had to ask for it again. Also, we ordered food (one flatbread) and it took about 30 minutes to come out which I thought was way too long.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Also consider these accommodations in or near New Hope
Days Inn
#1 of 2 in Doylestown
3.0 of 5 stars 157 reviews
Homewood Suites by Hilton Doylestown

Been to Ramada New Hope? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada New Hope

Address: 6426 Lower York Road, New Hope, PA 18938 (Formerly Harlans ~ The Nevermore)
Location: United States > Pennsylvania > Bucks County > New Hope
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in New Hope
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada New Hope 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Wyndham, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Otel, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Ramada New Hope reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Of New Hope Hotel New Hope