“No doilies, lots of orchids, not your mama's b&b” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Inn at Bowman's Hill

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in New Hope
The Inn at Bowman's Hill
You added The Inn at Bowman's Hill to your Saves list
518 Lurgan Rd., New Hope, PA 18938   |
Ranked #2 of 17 New Hope B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Knoxville, TN
“No doilies, lots of orchids, not your mama's b&b”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

We celebrated our 50th anniversary in early June by treating ourselves to 4 luxurious nights at the Inn. Friday and Saturday nights there were pretty busy, but we had the place to ourselves Sunday and Monday. We stayed in the Hidden Pines Room, very nice, but a bit dark and the stairs to the upstairs rooms are right overhead, so a bit noisy with restless guests Saturday night. Words were exchanged! Next time we'll go for an upstairs room. We were warmly welcomed on arrival and indulged and accomodated throughout our stay. The grounds and pool are gorgeous and immaculate, the rooms beautifully appointed and the breakfasts huge and delicious. A delightful conversation with the owner, Mike, on our final morning topped off a great visit.

Room Tip: Go for an upstairs room overlooking the garden.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Harleysville, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

We celebrated our first year wedding anniversary with a weekend stay here & we were very happy with it! Everything about our stay was perfect!!The Inn is very romantic, peaceful, relaxing, and beautiful! The staff and service was excellent. The rooms are amazing, and the pool and hot tub were very relaxing. We enjoyed a delicous breakfast in bed the first morning and the second morning we enjoyed our breakfast outside near the pool. This was the first bed and breakfast we've been to and we can't wait to come back!!! What a wonderful weekend we will never forget!!!!

Room Tip: The English Manor suite is spacious with a beautiful view and awesome bathroom!!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Baltimore, MD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

My wife and I stayed here for our 1yr wedding anniversary. We loved the place from the very beginning...driving thru the gates! The grounds are are beautiful and well kept. Tim, the inn keeper, met us at our car and and helped us with our check-in. I would recommend staying in the Tower suite, it is amazing and so comfortable. Everything about this B&B was great..the breakfast (which we had delivered to our room once), the grounds, the service, the strawberry shortcake that Tim made for us, the massage that we had in our room, and even the time we spent down by the pond in the gazebo with a bottle of wine while watching the turtles and huge coy swim around. My wife and I would definitely stay at this B&B again!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Santa Monica, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Inn a few weeks ago and I have to say, I really enjoyed our experience. From English style cottage rooms that are cozy, romantic, posh and simply adorable. The decor was impeccable and well furnished. The grounds were well maintained to a lavishly pristine level of elegance. The innkeeper Tim was a gracious host. The only complaint I have was that my eggs benedict was cooked well done. Besides that only issue, I would definitely recommend this B&B to guests who are looking for a getaway from a fast placed lifestyle, and are wanting a relaxing R&R with some wine and cheese.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012 via mobile

If you are looking for a romantic getaway, the Inn at Bowmans Hill is the answer. The inn and grounds are beautiful. The rooms are immaculate. The staff is always there to help.

Stayed April 2012
Southeastern Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2012

I spent a single night here and it was a perfect setting for an escape. My only regret was I could not stay longer. The Innkeeper is sincerely caring in his attention to detail and willingness to please. I felt like this was a place that if I had said "jump," the reaction from the Innkeeper would have been, 'Happily... how high?" I was given a bottle of fine champagne upon arrival and a $50 dinner card for one of three (all great) local restaurants. The room was very comfortable and clean. The setting of the Inn is magical. The place is private (admittedly I was their only guest that evening but my strong sense is that the small number of guests that the Inn can handle would have kept things private and low-key.) Met the Inn's owner... a true Gentleman equally interested in the pure pleasure of his guests. One can tell the Inn is a labor of love for him. This is a property worth staying at if you wish to give yourself a gift, some serenity... and an escape from the breakneck pace and lack of graciousness of life in the 21st century. Their Signature English Breakfast was a pure decadent pleasure (don't tell my cardiologist)!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Yardley, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012

Wow, was literally the first thing I thought when I entered the property and I did not getow disappointed with therest. My friends from Switzerland where visiting and we stayed a night at the inn. I would recommend this place. My friends loved it and so did I. What a great treat it was to stay at such a wonderfull place.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends

Been to The Inn at Bowman's Hill? Share your experiences!