“Great American Food with a unique twist” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #30 of 74 Restaurants in New Hope
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
“Great American Food with a unique twist”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Day after thanksgiving sandwich is my absolute favorite! The only complaint I have is their frozen drinks are not always available. When they are available, they are fantastic! Hoping to go and get one in September when I visit New Hope! Love it!

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Nazareth, PA
“Great Food, Clueless Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

We shop and lunch in New Hope four or five times a year. This was our third time at Havana.

Five star bar and grill food and a great outdoor scene. The best word for the service is clueless.

It started at the bar, and went downhill from there. I tried to get a round of drinks while we waited for our table. She walked passed me several times, chatted with the one customer at the bar, who, thankfully, pointed me out. She wasn't too happy I was bothering her, and slammed down each drink as she made them, the contents flying out of the glasses as they hit the bar.

Then off to the table. Very slow and incomplete drink orders, wrong and higher priced appetizer delivered (we ate and paid for it without complaint, because the food is very good no matter what you get) and empty glasses and appetizer plates piled up on the table until we had no room. One server stood by the table holding plates waiting for us to make room for our entrees, Finally I shanghai'd another server and convinced her to clear the used dishes. When I inquired about available bourbon, the waitress referred me to the beer and martini list. I later asked another young man, who said he would find out, came back and promptly forgot, until another staffer told him and he repeated them one at a time. He was a nice kid, they all were, and I felt kind of bad for them and did not press the matter.

Lunch for four: A cheesburger, a wrap, a panini, and the apple pecan salad (outstanding), along with the mac-n-cheese balls and chicken nachos, one top shelf bourbon on the rocks and a bottled beer for $100 before tip. The food was worth the price. I'd like to see an upgrade in service, but in touristy New Hope, they have plenty of business and no real incentive to do so.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Moorestown, New Jersey
“Best value, great view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

If you want to have a draft beer, a burger or sandwich and people watch, Havana is the place to be! The outdoor bar in the summer is on the main street. Ample seating at the bar or take a deck table. Service is good, food good and beer is cold! Enjoy!

Visited August 2013
Breinigsville, Pennsylvania
“Great burgers and view”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Very nice location....great outdoor patio. We all ordered burgers, which were excellent...but a bit pricey at $14. Service was average....the place is always busy and it was sometimes hard to get the attention of a server. Went inside to use the restrooms and saw that they had a live jazz band which was really neat. While we enjoyed the food, I'm not sure that we could come here again...being that the food seemed overpriced and that there are so many other options on Main Street.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great location but dissapointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We chose this place as it had a covered out door patio. It was pricey, service was minimal and the food average.

• Visited July 2013