“Quirky staff, good food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza, Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
New Hope, Pennsylvania
“Quirky staff, good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

This has become one of my go-to spots in New Hope for italian. The prices are good and so is the food. I'd recommend the pizza! The soups are very hit or miss - sometimes great, sometimes not good. It is a family run place and the staff is a little quirky on occasion. Just roll with it and enjoy the food.

Visited September 2013

Richboro, Pennsylvania
“Been going here 28 years”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I can not believe any negative reviews on Villa Vito. My husband and I were going there since we dated, the mom used to be the cook, now her sons and family took over. My husband is Italian and loves every meal. My( Italian )mother inlaw usually doesn't eat Italian food out, but has always gone with us to Vila Vito's . She enjoys every meal. Now my friends come all the way from MD to meet us there ( also Italian ). There have been times the food takes a while ( as some reviews said) but everything is cooked to order and fresh. It's a historic building so the inside is small, but we feel like we are sitting in a families home. On nice days we love sitting in the court yard. We also have been in the bar down stairs. We had our sons 21 bday there in the bar area, and planning my daughters 16 bday there in the courtyard .

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Zionsville, Pennsylvania
“Delicious, Authentic Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

My friend and I ate lunch here outdoors late in August of 2013. Excellent mojitos, nice staff, and above all - great food. My friend had the cheese ravioli with an authentic vodka sauce, and I had Chicken Piccante that rivaled the homemade variety my Italian better half makes! As a special surprise, we had freshly made pizzelles delivered to our table when we paid our check.

The only bad thing was the nasty man who showed up to meet his wife, complaining from the second he walked in. I don't know what he expected, but had he taken a minute to stop complaining and try some food, he may have realized this place is the real deal. The waiter (who is one of the owners), handled this guy's belligerence and rudeness with grace and humor.

This is a casual spot to have some authentic Italian food. So sit back, relax, and expect a nice meal at a great price!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Langhorne, Pennsylvania
“Terrible!!!!!! No more....”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

The long wait for the waiter . Long wait for food that was not complete . No concern for customers. Finally charged for something we did not get and a prehistoric writing pencil to block in today's modern age of computers . Worst experience of my life. I do not recommend to anyone who wants to eat well and have fun .

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“good food service okay, two owners very friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

food was good, service was okay, had a problem, owners fix the problem and did more than they should have, very apologetic, I will go back, atmosphere was comfortable.

• Visited July 2013