“The Supper Club is fabulous!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Raven

The Raven
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in New Hope
The Raven
385 W Bridge St, New Hope, PA 18938   |
Ranked #11 of 17 New Hope B&B and Inns
Doylestown, PA
“The Supper Club is fabulous!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

Such a great night at The Supper Club!! The entertainment was fabulous while not overbearing while eating. We loved the song selections so much we sang along! I really didn't know what to expect but could not have asked for a better experience. The food was fantastic and the portions was enough for leftovers. I chose the Caesar salad, the lobster ravioli and the cookie pie for dessert. I highly recommend The Supper Club if you are looking for a night out. We already made plans to go back!

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

10 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I was in town for a meeting and this hotel had pretty much the only available room in New Hope.
As someone else said the real emphasis of this resort is the nightclub. The rooms/Inn/Lodge are kind of an after thought. And it's true that after looking for a place to check in for a half an hour I found out it is actually the bar, kinda strange but whatever.
My room wasn't bad. It was clean although they do tend to go overboard with the cleaning products odor. The bathroom is tiny as in small as in very small.
And the TV is not a flat screen which I thought in this day and age is a bit strange. The wifi for lack of a better term pretty much sucks.
I will say for being just a few doors down from the bar and right off the parking lot that my room was very quiet and I never heard the club.
I also had dinner at the hotel and it was pretty good. Prices are kind of high but it's a resort town so that can be expected.
It seems to be the kind of place that the owners are looking to make as much money as they can in the summer months without spending any money on improving the property. I tend to think that they never visit tripadvisor to see how they're doing so I wouldn't expect any feedback from them.
All the staff I came into contact with were very nice and very helpful

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
New Hope, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I was only one night, thank God. They charge 160 dollars for a night and not only not give breakfast or even a cup of coffee in the morning. Does not have a front desk to to solve passenger's problem. At 9:30 am they hit in your door to clean the room. More serious was that the next day I had to go to a pharmacy to buy drug stings, because they have bugs that bite in the room, to claim them this situation, answered me the owner that every month come the pest company, lie, lie and lie. FOR HIS SAKE DO NOT GO

Room Tip: It is a gay hotel
Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
New York City
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

Four if us traveled to New Hope for a theater trip to the Bucks County Playhouse. This place was a one stop shop for all things gay: it has a restaurant (not many vegetarian options though), very nice accommodation, a hopping club (can get noisy at night if you stay here) and is located a short drive to the rest of New Hope and the theater. It's not luxury but for gay folks who want a gay experience and get some local flavor, this is a great spot.

• Stayed November 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

We had a nice night there to celebrate our anniversary. Original room was out of order so they upgraded us to the nicest suite at no extra charge!. New Hope is definitely worth a visit and the Raven is a fun spot to stay, eat and party. Have fun!

Room Tip: nice sutie - room 11
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
New York Mills, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

This establishment is more geared to their nightclub ( bar) than to the rooms they rent out. My friends and I had two rooms. There was a major problem with the heat being regulated in one of the rooms. Staff could not be located when needed. The rooms were clean. We chose The Raven because most other establishments were filled. Find a place in New Hope.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Washington, DC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

We enjoyed our two nights at The Raven. It is definitely much more fun poolside on the weekends. We liked our room because it was close enough to everything, but far enough away from the club that we weren't kept awake when it was time to call it a night.

The pool scene is great when the weather is nice, and the bar has a different theme each night which makes it fun to stay close. One mile walk to the tow path/river was worth it, but its also a two minute drive.

The staff were very fun and accomodating. Great stay, hope to be back soon.
Enjoy!

Room Tip: room 9 or 10 are close, but still afford some quiet.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to The Raven? Share your experiences!