“The Best Birthday Celebration!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 2 Food & Drink in New Hope
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Whether you're a wine or a beer lover we have the perfect day planned for you. Enjoy a carefree day while touring some of the finest wineries, breweries and brew pubs Bucks County and the surrounding areas have to offer. Let us do the driving so you can sit back, relax and take in the scenic charm of this historic area. Our special partnerships with the wineries and breweries will provide you with affordable, all inclusive tastings and discounts not normally offered to the general public. Tours currently offered in Bucks County, Lehigh/Berks County and Cape May NJ. Taste, tour and leave the driving to us.
Ocean, New Jersey
8 attraction reviews
“The Best Birthday Celebration!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2010

We went with four other couples on the "Tastings and Tours" wine tour. We went to 3 different wineriesin Bucks County and were taken to have a private, fantastic lunch. Each winery was completely different from the last. Each had a private tasting and even some education thrown in! Linda was an excellent guide...we never felt rushed and the bus was cute and fun! I could not think of a better way to spend my Birthday! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great way to spend a day with friends for any kind of celebration or just a nice day out! Top notch!!!

Baltimore, Md
“Great people, great tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2010

I took a wine tour with Glenn, and had a fantastic tour. He picked up 6 of us at our b&b in an immaculately clean van, and took us to three fantastic wineries and to an amazing restaurant for lunch. Glenn was very personable and knowledgable. This tour was well worth the money.

Wilmington, Delaware
“Extraordinary”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2010

With Glenn and Linda, you will be in perfect hands.

On our tour, Glenn managed all the details down to the last and made us feel like V.I.P.s at every stop. He was extremely personable (knew all 13 of our names within a few minutes) with our whole group and had great relationship with all the winery owners, who then all took the time to talk to us in detail about their establishments. He was knowledgeable and informative and took care to make sure we were completely satisfied. The tours were complete with private tastings, complimentary chocolates and cheese spreads. The owners were warm and welcoming, as well as super interesting! I would recommend Crossing Vineyards ( beautifully sculpted grounds, a private tasting with chocolates, in the great atmosphere of a barrel room/wine bar), Buckingham (super cool and down-to-earth owner, "unlimited" tastings and very reasonable prices on bottles, very social tasting room after our private tour of cellar) and Wycombe (a relaxing deck, perfect for the afternoon shade, great selection of cheeses and spreads). The wines at each were superb, too many to list all here. The tour bus was clean, sat 14 comfortably, had a i pod dock so you can listen to your choice of music, should you desire.

Glenn took a bunch of great photos, which he made available to us on his face-book page!

You will have a great time. A class act, highly recommended!!!

Ray And Susan

PA
“Not to be missed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2010

Had a wonderful day with fabulous Linda. Picked us up at our B&B in New Hope. Felt like a VIP at every winery we visited. They were waiting for us with tables set up and sometimes a special extra of cheese and crackers, etc I'm a little picky with my wine. Linda was not satisfied until I found what I liked, making the vineyard owners aware of my tastes. Especially enjoyed the chocolate and wine - what a suprise! Not to be overlooked was the beautiful drive thru the countryside and a tasty lunch. Would recommend it highly.

Brick, New Jersey
“Excellent tour and learned about the wine process in NJ, most important it was safe with our own personal driver.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2010

The experience was great from beginning to end! We enjoyed wine tasting with people from NYC, MA, Fl, NJ and PA.
The Bus picked my girlfriend Janna and I up at our B&B the "Wedgewood" at which time we meet nine other people which became our friends by the end of the tour. Our tour guide/owner "Linda" was exceptionally knowledgeable about the wineries we visited and was familiar with the entire area we toured. We had a memorable trip and already planning our next trip in the fall. I am highly recommending this tour to anyone interested in wine or just wanted to see the area from another point of view. I never realized how many wineries were in this part of PA. It is a great way to spend some time becoming familiar with the beautiful wineries in the area. In addtion, if your interest lays in Beer, they also have a brewery tour they offer. For more deltails visit this website. www.tastingsandtours.com or call Linda at [--]

Good Luck,