“perfect for any occasion :)” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 6 Activities in New Hope
Type: Tours, Food & Drink
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Whether you're a beer or a wine lover we have the perfect day planned for you. Enjoy a carefree day while touring some of the finest wineries, breweries and brew pubs Bucks County and the surrounding areas have to offer. Let us do the driving so you can sit back, relax and take in the scenic charm of this historic area. Our special partnerships with the wineries and breweries will provide you with affordable, all inclusive tastings and discounts not normally offered to the general public.
Philadelphia
“perfect for any occasion :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

Tastinga and Tours is a total experience. You will have fun and learn about wine culture with great people in interesting environments. Choose to enjoy this for any occasion. I gave it as a birthday gift but already my friends and I are discussing booking a girls day... How ever you go it will definitly be a keepsake memory :)

Visited December 2012

“Fun, Fun, Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

I was looking for something fun to do with my mom for her birthday and came upon the glowing reviews for Tastings and Tours. I chose the Bucks County tour, and it lived up to the reviews and more. We visited 3 wineries, each unique in its own way, and were treated like VIPs and learned something about wine at every one. Lunch at Villa Nouva was wonderful, and there were some tasty snacks at some of the wineries too. Linda is a fabulous guide, very knowledgable and informative, and super friendly as well. The people we met on the bus were great too. Mom and I really enjoyed the 3 girls from the train! We would take another of these tours in a heartbeat! Thanks for helping me share a memorable and fun day with my mom.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“A great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

If you love wine or if you want to learn more about wine and what you like then this is the way to go! The personalized experience is second to none. We did the Bucks County Tour, Linda was our guide. She was fabulous, she took the time to really explain the wineries, make sure that we were enjoying every minute of our experience and was so kind to even make several recommendations of other things for us to do while in town. Meeting the winery owners and seeing first hand how the process works was so awesome! Put this on your list of things to do! We cant wait to try the cape may tour next!

Visited December 2012
Doylestown, Pennsylvania, United States
“Fantastic Anniversary”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

We just completed on of our most enjoyable anniversaries ever. I could not recommend Tasting and Tours more. Our day was fantastic. Rich was a wonderful host and provided us with a carefree day. We will definitely do this again. If you want to enjoy the wines of Bucks County, not have a worry, and enjoy good company, then Tasting and Tours is for you.

Visited October 2012
Philadelphia
4 attraction reviews
“Brew tour and Tasting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Our group took the Brew Tour and Tasting for a Bachelor Party. What a great way to spend a fall day. Riverhorse and Triumph were fantastic, but Harley our tour-guide/driver made our trip - He was friendly and professional.

Our group was all guys in our 30's but this tour could also work for many other groups. Between the great meals, beers, and transportation I really felt like I got my money worth. I try not to give out 5 stars to often, but there is no question this was a 5 star tour.

Visited October 2012