“Brew tour and Tasting” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 6 Activities in New Hope
Type: Tours, Food & Drink
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Whether you're a beer or a wine lover we have the perfect day planned for you. Enjoy a carefree day while touring some of the finest wineries, breweries and brew pubs Bucks County and the surrounding areas have to offer. Let us do the driving so you can sit back, relax and take in the scenic charm of this historic area. Our special partnerships with the wineries and breweries will provide you with affordable, all inclusive tastings and discounts not normally offered to the general public.
Philadelphia
4 attraction reviews
“Brew tour and Tasting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Our group took the Brew Tour and Tasting for a Bachelor Party. What a great way to spend a fall day. Riverhorse and Triumph were fantastic, but Harley our tour-guide/driver made our trip - He was friendly and professional.

Our group was all guys in our 30's but this tour could also work for many other groups. Between the great meals, beers, and transportation I really felt like I got my money worth. I try not to give out 5 stars to often, but there is no question this was a 5 star tour.

Visited October 2012

“A wonderful way to spend a birthday!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

My fiancé and I had a wonderful time during this outing. We went to 3 unique wineries and were able to drink all we wanted without having to worry about who would drive! The owner/driver/tour guide Linda was extremely knowledgable about wine and the wineries. She made sure we were treated well at each place. We got private tours of the wineries and received individualized attention when trying the wines!! All in all, in was a great day, we learned a lot and bought a lot of wine!! I would definitely recommend this to anyone and will definitely be going again myself!

Newtown
“great way to spend a birthday!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

I took my family to the wine tour and we had a great day. We went to three Winerys with three different styles. Lunch at Villa Nouva was delicious. Our tour guide Glenn was alot of fun. Each wine tasting has different treats. We were driven around in a comfortable bus, and it was a lovely day. We brought back great wines and had an overall great day! Glenn and Linda are wonderful, there was alot of attention to detail.

Medford, New York
“Anniversary Weekend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

We just came back from a great weekend in Lamberville NJ. Linda was a driver and tour guide on our tastings visit. Exceptional service, very organized and most of all fun! Linda definitely cares about her business and her customers. What a great time and I have been to many wineries, but this is definitely the was to go and well worth the money! We go away every year and my husband felt this was the best time! Thanks Linda! Congrats on your Anniversary! Hope to see you again.

central new jersey
“fabulous way to spend a day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

I can't say enough about how wonderful this tour was. Very laid back but oh, so informative and really fun. Even if wine isnt really your thing (it's not really mine) you will love this! I even like some of the wine! The tastings are extensive and paired perfectly with treats:) Glenn and Linda were wonderful hosts to beautiful Bucks County wine country!

Visited September 2012