“Unbelievable!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of sprig and vine

sprig and vine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Pt Pleasant
“Unbelievable!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2012

Had lunch with my boyfriend on February 10, 2012. The menu is small but diverse. I ordered the beet crustini for app and the falafel wrap. My boyfriend ordered the portabella panini and grilled broccoli. Everything was home made and beyond fresh. Cooked perfectly, the best lunch I've had in a long time. The service is friendly and efficient. we were so impressed we went back the next day for lunch. My boyfriend ordered the same and said "yum" after every bite. LOL! I ordered the vietmanese sandwich which again was amazing. We decided that we should order dessert since everything else was so good and I am happy we did!!! Chocolate cake for me and pb&j french toast for him!!!! Both could stand up to ANY high end restaurant dessert menu. It was the best cake I've had in a while and I'm a chocolate junkie. AND it was vegan!! Do yourself a favor and give it a try. I cannot wait to experience dinner!!

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Philadelphia
“Incredible!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2012 via mobile

Came here for dinner last night. The restaurant was pretty full but luckily we had a reservation. The dining area is small but very cozy. As for the food...amazing!! I had the tempeh, which was prepared perfectly & the presentation was beautiful. I literally moaned in pleasure through out the meal. We shared the chocolate mousse pie for dessert. You'd never guess it was vegan. Service was a little on the slow side but with food that good I can deal with it.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Central NJ
“Vegetarian in central Jersey/PA!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2012

If you eat healthy so should be happy that there is a new sit-down dining vegetarian place close to home. I drive from central jersey just to dine here, as there aren't many choices in central jersey. Great food - even those in your party who aren't vegetarians will still love the food!

Visited October 2011
Midlands
“Lovely lovely food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2011

I had lunch here. A portobello mushroom and pepper sandwich; it was absolutely delicious! A great place to sit and eat.

• Visited December 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hillsborough, New Jersey
“Exceptional Food, Service, & Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2011

This restaurant is outstanding. Menu is vegan gourmet and I cannot rave enough about it. We had a squash soup, grilled mushrooms, a risotto dish, and the raviolis. We took dessert home. Service was attentive, friendly, and professional, yet nonintrusive. The restaurant itself is understated elegance.

• Visited September 2011