“Great location for many reasons” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Logan Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in New Hope
Logan Inn
You added Logan Inn to your Saves list
10 W Ferry St, New Hope, PA 18938   |
Ranked #7 of 17 New Hope B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Pennsylvania
“Great location for many reasons”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2010

My wife and I were looking for a one night stay in the New Hope/Lambertville area. Not too many offered one night stays, but The Logan Inn did. We were biking down from Easton and the location right off the canal path was great. They just installed an outdoor bike rack, but we were a little concerned...if our bikes were stolen, how would we get home? They let us store our bikes in the back hall putting our concern at ease. The bed was pretty uncomfortable, but everything else about the stay was fine. My wife loved the L'Occitane bathroom products. Note that rooms facing the main street could be loud for some (outdoor bar out with some live acoustic guitarist playing), but it wasn't an issue for us as we were pretty tired that night.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2010

Just spent the weekend at the historic Logan Inn. We were treated like VIP by staff, ie. best table to view fireworks in patio restaurant. Stayed in room 6 -comfy bed. Location was central, but didn't have to go anywhere for they had it all - good cuisine, live entertainment in the patio bar. It was fun to see tour groups stop and talk about where we were staying. Canal bike path runs behind property with a bike rack in the parking lot.
Great recommendations - we took the winery tour and was very impressed. Had such a good time, husband wanted to stay an extra night - alas, the kids were waiting at home.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2010

The Logan Inn- Where to begin- Few people know about New Hope, PA a quaint little town nestled on the Delaware River across from New Jersey. I have had several opportunities to visit this historic area, with its unique shops, fun bars & elegant restaurants. I always stay at The Logan Inn on Ferry Street right in the heart of town. This centrally located historical (from George Washingtons time) hotel/restaurant/bar always welcomes me with open arms and friendly faces. It is a small quiet hotel that has a old world charm that includes beautiful super clean rooms decorated in antique type furnishings & queen size beds. The staff is exceptional giving you the feel of having your own personal conceirge whether you need a table for dinner in the restaurant or just some extra towels. You will not find zest soap and packets of shampoo here they make you feel at home with soap, lotions, etc from france that are eulala. I don't know about you but it is nice to be recognized by the Matr'di and wait staff everytime you enter the dining room and the food is gourmet at its best & steaks to die for prepared for you individually no fast food here. In the bar they strive to give you a personal service style not found in bigger hotel chains we even participated in a new drink trial. So Much FUN!!The patio bar is just as much fun we heard several original musicians with comedic flair. The front desk was professional and treated everyone whether they were staying there or not like they were #1. And to top it off this little town has fireworks every friday night at least thru the summer I think. We had a wonderful time walking around town whether it was morning or night and never worried about being hassled. Love, Love this Inn and town!!! I plan on taking another trip there really soon..

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends
NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2010

Admittedly, I tend to write positive reviews...I think that's partly because I do my homework before I stay anywhere (thanks TripAdvisor!), but mainly because I tend to keep the less than stellar reviews to myself for the most part. Anyway, I was compelled to write about this lovely inn...I have had only two different overnight stays - but both were very enjoyable. Firstly, location is perfect (seriously)...the restaurant is fantastic (and the reviews support that) - service, food - and the relaxed, outdoor vibe (there is indoor seating as well) is great - you can people watch on the main drag in New Hope. There's also a lovely bar area. Rooms are charming - lots of period furnishings which provides a very warm, homey feel. I got a great mid-week rate and was kindly upgraded when I stayed ...so the five stars are deserved, especially for the reasonable rate, the only minor issue was a little a/c inconsistency, which was mentioned in another review (it did seem a bit warm or cold based on the operating pattern), but in no way was a big deal. The bathrooms are stocked with L'Ocitane products. Flat screen TV's, canape beds...just lovely and for the reasonable rate I paid I was very impressed.

One nod to the service here - my cell phone had 'died' and my Mom had called the inn looking for me and the very kind and polished Jason, who checked me in and knew I was having dinner at their wonderful restaurant, told my Mom that I was eating and he would go get me if she needed to talk to me...my Mom declined that sweet offer - but it just left me with an even more positive opinion of the place. It's the little things. I'm so glad I've discovered New Hope and look forward to returning to the Logan Inn.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled solo
Vernon, Connecticut
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2010

Great town New Hope, PA but the Logan Inn's accomodations left us wondering why we spent so much to stay there. The bed was very uncomfortable, the a/c would not stay on throughout the night so we were hot and cold throughout the night, the bath towels were like sandpaper! They have a nice restaurant but no room service? The location is great but the accomodations were lacking very much for the fee they charge.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Pipersville, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2010

The Logan Inn is my most favorite restaurant in Pennsylvania! When I have special clients I really want to impress or visiting international clients to entertain, I always take them to The Logan. There is nothing more impressive than the overwhelming service and personal attention you get from the minute you walk in the door to the time you leave, you always feel like you are family whether it is your first or tenth time there. Our clients continuously have this feeling and enjoy coming back, requesting reservations to The Logan on return trips. Clients love the traditional atmosphere and learning about the fascinating colonial history but it is the special touches from the Manager, Maggie, who goes out of her way to ensure a wonderful dining experience. They also bring in wonderful musicians who know how to liven up a crowd! It is great to sit on the patio and take in all the sites while relaxing and having an enjoyable meal. The food is top notch and the service is impeccable, I have never had a bad meal there. The accommodations are very unique and wonderful. If you cannot tell by now, I would highly recommend The Logan Inn to all, I think it is a wonderful place!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
Andover ,nj
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2010

Other than the bed not being that comfy...this Inn was great! I highly suggest the restaurant downstairs. Eggplant was melt in your mouth amazing! Drinks were perfect. Stayed in room 6..known as Emily's room...no activity. All in all...great experience! Wouls stay again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Logan Inn? Share your experiences!