“Hidden Gem for Pizza, Sandwiches & Salads” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Pizza
Charleston, South Carolina
“Hidden Gem for Pizza, Sandwiches & Salads”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

Visited Brothers Pizza with my boss on our way back to Baltimore. A quick check on TA indicated just a couple of reviews however both being 5-star. We in a saw at the counter there selection of pizzas and Stromboli. There menu was an empressive array of pizzas, Stromboli, hot and cold subs, salads and other misc side items. Also lunch about 10 lunch specials ranging from $5.50 to $7.00. My boss ordered the pizza with fresh mozarella, sliced tomatoes and basil (no sauce). I ordered the regular Stromboli (ham & pepperoni). When the food was delivered my boss was a bit surprised that his pizza slices were served cold. He went back to the counter to ensure that that was how it was intended to be served and consumed. They said it was although if preferred would heat the slices in their oven. He opted to eat it cold as served and despite I heated was VERY GOOD. My Stromboli was served hot with a side of sauce. A bit larger meal than I would normally consume but was so good I ate it all!
Great tasting and prepared items, reasonably priced, with a modest property/decor but it is definitely worth finding and returning to Brothers Pizza.
Now if we just get that type of pie and service down south.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Kent, Ohio
“Wonderful homemade food!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

I don't really like pizza, but OM .... This stuff isn't classified as the normal pizza .... All different ... All tasty. The salads (chicken), the hot subs (steak) ..... Heaven! My top spot to stop at when I'm visiting in Camp Hill. Keep up the great work! Yummy! Can you move to OH?

Visited December 2012
Mogadore, Ohio
“Homemade Italian pizza/ sandwiches! DELISH!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

they have food displayed and some of the pizza is so thick it looks like a slice of cake! All homemade breads, pastries, everything is delish! A MUST for anyone visiting the area looking for a local place to try, you won't be disappointed!

Visited April 2012