“Not A Best Western PLUS” 3 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS New Cumberland Inn & Suites

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS New Cumberland Inn & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS New Cumberland Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   702 Limekiln Road, I-83 Exit 40A, New Cumberland, PA 17070   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in New Cumberland
Venie, FL, United States
“Not A Best Western PLUS”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Less amenities than a regular Best Western and rooms need updating. Room was OK, quiet & beds were comfortable, but sone desk staff were not very helpful. Hotel was hard to find from I-81E with no directions provided from that directions on the website.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Paterson, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

Please if you are looking for a hotel near Hershey Park, Please visit the Best Western PLUS New Cumberland Inn & Suites, New Cumberland, PA. The staff Justin & Bethany will take great care of you.. Excellent Customer Service and wonderful place to stay..

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

The hotel was conveniently off the highway. We had a speedy and efficient check-in. Staff was friendly and helpful. The room was up to date, clean and spacious. The pool was relaxing, great way to end our evening. Would definitely recommend this hotel to my family and friends. Overall a great stay!

• Stayed June 2014
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

When we checked in, our room left a bit to be desired. Water on the desk, something smeared on the mirror, and the carpet hadn't been vacuumed as evidenced by the paper cup wrapper and french fries on the floor. We called the front desk to get the room cleaned. Melissa said she would put us on a different room, but she would personally inspect it first. She did just that.
The first room had a King bed and sofa, but the second room had a mini fridge which more important to us than a sofa. Melissa recommended a couple places to grab a bite to eat, then when we returned she inquired about our satisfaction with room. Kudos, Melissa. We thank you.

As far as a previous review stated, I don't know if Me,Issa had a neck tattoo or not, I didn't notice. I don't think that has anything to do with the way an employee performs their job functions. I happen to have 11 tattoos. I was one of the best at what I did for a living for 43 years.

Nothing wrong with the neighborhood that I could see. We ate nearby at John's Diner. One of the places Melissa mentioned. It was excellent. Large portions and reasonable prices.

Believe me, I was in a mood to not like anything about your hotel before I arrived because Priceline gave us your establishment instead of a hotel in Mechanicsburg that we requested. After the initial issue with poor housekeeping of room 220, the rest of the stay was as good as one could expect.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Culpeper, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

This hotel is the worse!!! I checked in and out the same day. People were hanging out like they were on the block somehwere and there was no managers on site and the front desk clerk had no control. Guest were smoking and drinking not only at the front entrance as they hung out but also throughout the hotel. The carpets throughout the hotel (in the rooms and halls) are gross! The carpets are dark and you can still tell that they haven't been shampooed in years. One of the guest in our group walked into his room and someone's underwear were left hanging from the shower. The trash can in front of the hotel was overflowing with beer bottles and they even had liquor bottles left on the side of the trash can. The bed mattress is thin and cheap. The hotel has a disgusting odor. The pictures that you see on the internet are misleading. I strongly recommend that you not stay at this hotel!!!! Pictures to come soon as I get my phone back up and running. This was a complete mess!!!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

I checked into the Best Western Plus not knowing what to expect since I am usually a Marriott rewards Member. I was pleasantly surprised when I met Melissa at the front desk who made me feel like I was at home. She gave me information on the area and where to eat. She also told me I was very close to Hershey Park, so next time Ill be staying here with my family in August. Yes I already booked my reservation. The room was spacious with a sofa in it. I could do all my paperwork and not feel cramped. I also joined Best Western rewards to receive my points from them too. Room was very clean and parking was a breeze...easy in and easy out. Thanks for introducing me to the Best Western hotels.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Fredericksburg, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Hotel is not clean..pulled up to a trash can full trash with trash bags on the floor next to trash can. Lots of people sitting out side smoking drinking and cursing can with a youth group of girls some with bad allergies and asthma hotel smelled like smoke on all floors. Checked into room and found boxers and t-shirt hanging in bathroom. We had 10 rooms and all decided it was not a good place for our young girls to be. Most left as 2 stayed since the would not refund us our money.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS New Cumberland Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!