“Passing Through” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS New Cumberland Inn & Suites

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS New Cumberland Inn & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS New Cumberland Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   702 Limekiln Road, I-83 Exit 40A, New Cumberland, PA 17070   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in New Cumberland

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Catonsville, Maryland, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

The overall service was excellent and the location was convenient. Breakfast was good Need to replace the tile on the jacuzzi tub in the room that is missing really detracts from the look I would definitley return

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dillsburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Was very happy with my stay and service. The staff was friendly and allowed me to check in early which was great. Had a very nice breakfast as well. Would recommend to others looking for a place to stay in the area.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
boston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

checked in last night at 930pm. the front desk girl was so friendly. I immidietly went to the room. As i walked in I love smelling that clean fragrance smell. The room was so clean it made me feel very comfortable. Before I checked out I stopped in for a quick breakfast to find everything I need and the breakfast host even offered to give me some items in a plastic bag to take with me. Thanks for the great service and a clean place to stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
charlotte
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Great place! I felt like I had been on the road forever after leaving Chambersburg Pa. Even though I wasnt I had stoped and gave my sister my puppy to keep for me. It was just a long day so I stoped again. It was very nice and the bfast was great! Thank you to the staff for the great hospitality!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Winnipeg, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

Rooms were nice, but expensive. Pool wasn't open at the time it was supposed to. Breakfast was not available at all on our second morning... Only reason we picked this hotel was because we had a gift card, which the clerk at the front desk wasn't able to ring through... Hopefully the manager can! Other than that its a good hotel right off the freeway!

• Stayed September 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012 via mobile

First i want to say thank you to the staff! Before we came in we were having a terrible time... Nothing was going rite. Anyway we were greated rite away by a very nice young woman Dana I believe. She got us our room key and got us checked in rite away. Then later in the night i needed something from the front desk. It was taken car of very promptly by a young man Dan. Dan was then still there in the morning and greated us as we walked down for breakfast. A little later in the day I talked to a man by the name Travis who was your manager who was very polite and helpful. I told him that we were having a terrible vacation so far and he pointed me in the direction of a few things my family and I would enjoy. He did a wo derful job and pretty much salvaged our whole vacation!! So I wanted to take the time to tell you all what a wonderful job your doing... Keep up the great work!

• Stayed September 2012

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS New Cumberland Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!