Stayed last night. I think upgrades have been made. Carpet looked new. Beds were soft and comfy. Pool area is beautiful, and very well maintained. Staff friendly and helpful. Room had Keirig coffee/tea machine. Room was clean as was entire hotel. Had a burger at Garlic poet, cooked the perfect medium that I ordered. I didnt like the fries but burger was excellent, $8. Ish bucks. Bed linens were soft and felt great after a long drive. I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 5 minutes south of Harrisburg in a suburb of New Cumberland. Has easy access off of 2 major highways, Interstate 83 and Interstate 76, the Pennsylvania Turnpike. Attractions that are a short drive away from the hotel include Hershey Park, Pennsylvania State Capitol, Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex, the Amish (Lancaster County), Harley Davidson Plant, and historical Gettysburg. Enjoy local sports with the following clubs: Harrisburg Senators, AAA baseball, and Hershey Bears minor league ice hockey team for the Colorado Avalanche. Indoor heated pool nestled in a tropical courtyard are just 2 of the amenities that are offered. Guests of the Harrisburg Clarion Hotel & Conference Center can enjoy fresh, locally-sourced ingredients and from-scratch cuisine at the hotel’s on-site restaurant and bar, The Garlic Poet. You will find over 21,000 square feet of flexible conference and catering facilities which provide the ideal setting for many special occasions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Choice Hotels, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Clarion Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Harrisburg Hotel New Cumberland
- Holiday Inn New Cumberland
- New Cumberland Holiday Inn