“Very good authentic food” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #40 of 85 Restaurants in New Castle
Vero Beach, Florida
“Very good authentic food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

After checking into the hotel, we were starved. With no idea where to go have a late dinner, we traveled the "north hill" area. We ended up at Tuscany Square. Great choice. We were seated right away and served quickly. Music in the restaurant is true Italian. Sinatra and such. Loved it.
My husband ordered the Linguini with white clam sauce and a house salad. I ordered the Pasta Fagioli and a sausage sandwich. The house salad dressing is one of the best we have had. My husbands linguini was very good. The pasta fagioli was a thick red sauce soup. Very good. I only ate the sausage, peppers and onions from the sandwich. Didn't want the bread. The sausage was spicy but the red sauce added a great touch. The portions are huge. We couldn't finish everything.
We truly enjoyed our dinner after an exhausting late afternoon at the hotel.
Actually the next day I recommended to two family members that we have lunch at Tuscany. Again very pleased.

• Visited August 2013